So... GTA V...

Does anyone know if GTA online is going to take up a ton more space on the Ps3? I have almost no room left on my Ps3 and am almost out of things to delete. Had to pretty much delete my whole PSN library for this game; which really irks me.

I gotta take an old laptop apart and see if the hard drive will fit; i could use the extra space big time.

How big is your ps3 hard drive???

The game only uses 8gb for install...

Yeah, the choppers aggravate the shit out of me sometimes. The main problem I have is I'll be really close trying to pick up or drop some cargo, but I need to move over maybe 5 feet so I bump the left/right to adjust, and all of a sudden I'm going into panic mode trying not to crash...lmfao.

The planes seem to be really easy while flying, but I have a bitch of a time trying to land them because like the choppers, when I try to just move over 5 feet to line up with the runways, all of a sudden I'm crooked as all hell and I have to circle around and try again.

I do kinda like the turbulence for the planes, the crosswinds are a nice effect. But I think they should have added a wind indicator and made it so a few of the airfields had alternate runways so you can land appropriately.

Does anyone know if GTA online is going to take up a ton more space on the Ps3?

Hard to see why it would, seeing as you'll be playing in the exact same map as the singleplayer mode. All the bulk - the textures - already exist.

Does anyone know if GTA online is going to take up a ton more space on the Ps3? I have almost no room left on my Ps3 and am almost out of things to delete. Had to pretty much delete my whole PSN library for this game; which really irks me.

I gotta take an old laptop apart and see if the hard drive will fit; i could use the extra space big time.

Make a backup and swap the drive. It's easy and I'm not that tech savvy. If you have PS+ even better since you can put your saves on the cloud.

Hard to see why it would, seeing as you'll be playing in the exact same map as the singleplayer mode. All the bulk - the textures - already exist.

I am not 100% sure on that. I heard the Online was a completely different thing but a clone. Textures, I can understand it could use the same thing though. I heard they have it setup so almost anything is possible to the point that they could later even add different maps, like a Vice City mode or something.

How big is your ps3 hard drive???

The game only uses 8gb for install...

Well I forgot about Playstation home until last night. I deleted that and freed up about 3.8 more gigs.

I only have the 20 gig Ps3 but tons of online PSN purchases so I really have to replace the hard drive eventually.

I'm wondering, does the turbulence fluctuate throughout? Or does it stay consistent? I've been flying the choppers pretty decently, so I'm not sure if it is just me getting better at correcting for wind, or if the wind was lower. My flying skill stat was full, btw. So it does get easier with that.

Also, the best way to get anything from the airbase I've found is to take the default Trevor chopper (you get it on a mission) and fly it over the airbase (buy a parachute beforehand!). Jump out and pull the rip cord right before the hanger (if you're going for the jet). By the time anyone responds, you'll be gone.

Your chopper will respawn at the airfield. It gives you the option to flip through all your choppers, so I'm guessing you just have to land a vehicle on the runway, for it to be automatically saved into your hanger?

*VERY SLIGHT SPOILER*
Also, after the submersible mission when Michael and Franklin leave, switch to them while standing next to the sub. Switch back to Trevor shortly later and the submarine will have spawned with him (for me, it was on an overpass). The game takes the closest vehicle when spawning, it seems.

I forgot to mention this, but you have the option of seeing all 3 endings by simply going to the Game options and replaying the other 2 you didn't pick. However...there is one that is better to pick IMO. Spoiler below.

The best option to pick is the "Death Wish" one or whatever it's called (the bottom one), where Franklin doesn't kill neither Michael or Trevor. If you do this, you're sure to have all 3 of them available to play at the end of the game.

This game is amazing. Already on Trevor's character, what a nut job!
Graphics are amazing and the gameplay is top notch.
Have yet to check out the parachuting places, but have bought my own landing strip for drug deals so far. Hehe

what console do you have?

Had to dig this thread up on page 4 so hopefully I get some help but I have a few questions:

1. I just did the mission where I needed to assassinate the dude who makes crappy Viagrea pills. Lester is talking to me (Franklin) on the bench near the pier and says some investment shit to me that I totally couldn't grasp at the moment and then I went back to read the missed dialogue in the start menu and nothing is there except him telling me to walk away. My question is what do I need to invest in before or after I kill that dude coming out of the hotel? I literally looked in the stock market and couldn't find anything to invest in that sounded like it was related to what I was doing.

2. I need to make more cash in the game and don't know how. Beyond investing, what is the best property for which character that will earn significant cash? I've not yet purchased a single property because I don't have a lot of cash yet.

3. When looking at the game map in the start menu, how do you know who can buy what specific properties. It's frustrating to see Franklin or Michael have enough money to buy 'x' however 'x' can only be purchased by 'y'. :mad:

Is there a way I can tell whom can buy what w/o driving my ass all across town and wasting time?

Had to dig this thread up on page 4 so hopefully I get some help but I have a few questions:

1. I just did the mission where I needed to assassinate the dude who makes crappy Viagrea pills. Lester is talking to me (Franklin) on the bench near the pier and says some investment shit to me that I totally couldn't grasp at the moment and then I went back to read the missed dialogue in the start menu and nothing is there except him telling me to walk away. My question is what do I need to invest in before or after I kill that dude coming out of the hotel? I literally looked in the stock market and couldn't find anything to invest in that sounded like it was related to what I was doing.

2. I need to make more cash in the game and don't know how. Beyond investing, what is the best property for which character that will earn significant cash? I've not yet purchased a single property because I don't have a lot of cash yet.

3. When looking at the game map in the start menu, how do you know who can buy what specific properties. It's frustrating to see Franklin or Michael have enough money to buy 'x' however 'x' can only be purchased by 'y'. :mad:

Is there a way I can tell whom can buy what w/o driving my ass all across town and wasting time?

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1ncdnf/spoilers_how_to_get_max_cash_21b_across_all/

That lists the stock market ones to buy into for the missions, the first one (the hotel) is Betta Pharmaceuticals.

You need to invest in it before the mission, and then after the mission is done wait for it to go up about 80% and sell it.

You can fast-forward the time by sleeping in one of the characters beds (This progresses time and the stock market).

I've been having a good time in GTA Online, no issues. Guess I'm just lucky.

PSN name Lord____Emperor (yes 4 underscores), friend me!

Back