So are there any good cases out there with Top-Mounted buttons and ports?

Bona Fide

2[H]4U
Since I keep my computer on the floor, it's better for me to get one with everything on top for easy access. So far the only such cases I've found are the Coolermaster Centurion 532, Ammo 533, and Mystique.

Please tell me there are more, because all of these have their own little quirks that make them less than desirable.

I honestly think the 900 is one of the ugliest cases I have ever seen. The Lian-Li A16 is nice though.

i can see were this is goin gana be big fight over witch case looks better hahahaha

Go with the CM Cosmos. I have an Antec 900 and I am replacing it with the Cosmos. The Antec is nice but it seems to be a bit cramped with everything I have in it. Plus the Cosmos has 4 top mounted USB ports & a top mounted eSATA port.

I honestly think the 900 is one of the ugliest cases I have ever seen. The Lian-Li A16 is nice though.

I couldnt agree more. I dont see what the appeal is over these Antec cases. Lian Li, IMO, Is far better.

Go with the CM Cosmos. I have an Antec 900 and I am replacing it with the Cosmos. The Antec is nice but it seems to be a bit cramped with everything I have in it. Plus the Cosmos has 4 top mounted USB ports & a top mounted eSATA port.

Thats the case I believe I'm going to get. Either that or the SilverStone TJ07.

i can see were this is goin gana be big fight over witch case looks better hahahaha

Yeah, you got it.

qft

the 900 hasn't got shit on the a16.

destructoid-dot-com-fanboy-anatomy.jpg

Back