Snowboarding With The NYPD

It doesn't surprise me that he would be the one to do that in New York. The first video I saw of him, was of him going to Tumbler's office on an electric skateboard to propose his app idea, and he was arrogantly filming himself making a stupid selfie face during the meeting.

That would be fun and it is cool to see the cops being relaxed about them doing that. But at the same time if roads are closed doing this is a tad shitty. What people fail to realize is that if your dumb ass goes out when roads are closed and you get stuck, you are in the way then of plows trying to get the roads clear, you are forcing tow trucks and police to come out which puts them at more risk and risk more people getting stuck. One person doing this is funny and neat, but imagine if everyone with a car tried this there in NY. The roads would be a mess, people would be getting hurt....

Now there is an instance where a self stick makes sense (although it's more a gopro stick)

That would be fun and it is cool to see the cops being relaxed about them doing that. But at the same time if roads are closed doing this is a tad shitty. What people fail to realize is that if your dumb ass goes out when roads are closed and you get stuck, you are in the way then of plows trying to get the roads clear, you are forcing tow trucks and police to come out which puts them at more risk and risk more people getting stuck. One person doing this is funny and neat, but imagine if everyone with a car tried this there in NY. The roads would be a mess, people would be getting hurt....

well a wrangler with chains isnt going to struggle too much, though I'm sure chains are illegal in NYC. Then again those are the modern chains, might be a loophole about using them.

well a wrangler with chains isnt going to struggle too much, though I'm sure chains are illegal in NYC. Then again those are the modern chains, might be a loophole about using them.

I know chains are illegal in my state as they damage roads, but all states are different. Our roads are plowed normally so there is less times that the roads have snow on them and chains would do no damage vs clear and chains would tear the shit out of the road. That said, you are looking at just this one person. I am talking about in general. You can't trust the general public to be smart. 100% of the city of NY does not drive a jeep with chains. So if everyone broke the law and did this it or at least tried to do this it would be a mess with accidents and people hurt all over the place.

Hes a filmaker, and hes done this before. Hes seems like a creative person, and this was a natural extension. Regardless of the attention whore label many will place on him, dude was prepared for the worst. Wrangler, tires, chains, etc. Cant see the issue with raising concern over his preparedness and his possible danger to first responders. Plus he respected the travel ban according to his video. In my book cool concept as usual, and made for some good entertainment

Um being promo thing probably why cops let it go, but I doubt if some random person did this they would get fined in a heart beat.

Back