Sniper Elite V2 - $15 on Amazon (Steam activation code).

Fixall

[H]ard|Gawd
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Excellent price for a decent game. Make sure to play on Sniper Elite difficulty. Same advice applies as well if you are going to try out the demo first.

This was one of the few games I really wanted to see go on sale. I don't see it getting lower than this on the Steam sale. I'll bite!

i was waiting on this game with a friend for a steam sale to pick this up, but i dont think steam will over a better price, so i might have to bite on this one :p

i was waiting on this game with a friend for a steam sale to pick this up, but i dont think steam will over a better price, so i might have to bite on this one :p

It's on sale on Amazon until the 15th so you still have a little time to wait it out if ya want. :D

Sniper Elite series is on sale this weekend on Steam. Good time to grab it if you missed out on the Amazon sale like I did.

If you don't buy this and especially at this insanely good price you don't like good games. ;)

Steam has the entire Sniper Elite franchise pack on sale for only $18.69 (or just V2 for $16.99) this weekend, as CryingGod pointed out. After hearing the demanding recommendations on the forums here, and my love of anything sniper related in games, I'm in. Thanks for the heads up!

How's the co-op for Sniper Elite v2?

Last edited:
i tried the V2 demo on my xbox and I liked it.
going to buy it for the PC :)

Back