Sniper Elite 4 Launches Tomorrow

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Sniper Elite 4 is rolling out tomorrow, and while I have never personally played this series, I think I might have to give it a go this time 'round. What's not to love about X-Ray Kill Cams and double testicle shots on Nazis? I am not making that up by the way, so that last link may not be SFW.

Last edited:
Damn, that was fast between announcement and launch. I'm a fan of the series, will check it out when it goes on sale/ gets patched to hell.

This will be my first one outside of the NAZI Zombies games. I hear these are a bit more about the story and tactics.

I've enjoyed the series, it's a good time waster. Although, I don't like the fact game trailers have all but eliminated the actual gameplay.

I might give this one a go as well. I was gonna grab SE3 a while ago but then SE4 was announced and figured I would just wait. nazi zombie games were fun though.

I got SE3 for free and put around 80 hours into it, never really got into the MP but the SP portion was fun. Just a little repetitive.

I got SE3 for free and put around 80 hours into it, never really got into the MP but the SP portion was fun. Just a little repetitive.

The Multiplayer portion doesn't work for me nor my wife, nor my friend's pc. I purchased it specifically so that we could play coop, and it crashes at the MP screen. No support and no fixes, so it was a complete waste of money. I wont play 4 even if they give it to me for free.

Bought Sniper Elite III on a Steam sale late last year (never played the series either) and the first shot I pull off in the game is a "testicle shot". I'm like, "Is this a joke? WTF? LOL"

I'm expecting Funhaus to have several videos of Adam Kovic having another adventure with Terry Elite: Ball Hunter.

This is an attempt to reduce valentine murders with alternative virtual targets or by making nutty nerds miss dates :p
ps love Sniper Elite

I don't go for multiplayer on these type game. I would pick it up, but not for $60, for probably 15 to 20 hours of gaming. The nutshots are cute the first time around but quickly become meaningless. I can see though that they may be enjoyable in MP.

Back