Snap! D-Link Wireless N150 USB Adapter $9.99 FS

I bought one of these last year and been a very useful item to have around my shop. Only issue I have had, Windows 7 never is able to properly install the drivers on first plugin. I keep the drivers on a flash drive and pop, goes right in. For $10.00 hard to pass up for a good name brand USB adapter. $49.99-$30.00 instant-$10.00 with promo EMCJHJC76 = $9.99 with free 2 day shipping. Ends very soon, sorry didn't see this a bit earlier.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833127272

Plus it looks like they have pretty good reviews. Also has a 2 year warranty.

I can vouch for that TP-LINK adapter so far. Kinda big, and ugly as hell with the antenna attached, but through 2 floors of separation, my connection never seems to drop below 95% (measured with Network Meter Windows 7 widget, or never below 5 out of 5 bars).

I can vouch for that TP-LINK adapter so far. Kinda big, and ugly as hell with the antenna attached, but through 2 floors of separation, my connection never seems to drop below 95% (measured with Network Meter Windows 7 widget, or never below 5 out of 5 bars).

This

i don't have a wireless router. is this all I need to be able to use my phone on my roadrunner connection?

That TP-Link is really good. I needed the drivers from the CD on Windows 7 and 8, but oddly not on Windows XP.

I picked up the TP link just because I can hook my cantenna up to it!

And I have a PCI-express one from TP-Link that has been rock solid for the last two years.

I picked up the TP link just because I can hook my cantenna up to it!

And I have a PCI-express one from TP-Link that has been rock solid for the last two years.

How is it working with the Cantenna?

Back