SN45G booster

flying_vee

n00b
Some picts of my shuttle. Comments, suggestions welcomed.

btw anyone has a stock 6800 cooler they want to get rid of? Or trade? My BFG6800OC is way too noisy. Wanted to slap a not so big heaksink and cool with my 2 side OP1's.

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

What are your temps now with those mods done? What are the system specs? How much would you charge to do that with mind because it looks great and I bet works well.

Thanks. Ah, now the sig is showing.

The 80-120 fans are Panaflo high flows. 2 side panel and HD fans are Zalman OP1s. There is a 3-way resistive switch at the top center back (gold plate :( ) right above the 120 fan to control the fan speed and a 2-way switch where the SPDIF IN was to switch off the 120 fan. OP1s are controlled by Speedfan. All this powered by a 200W PS :eek: Those grill do keep the dust out and not too restrictive.

The core (1.1-1.8V) runs from 30s to 50s Celsius depending on how cold my room is, GPU 40-60s, everything else 30-40s. I set them to whisper quiet (120 fan completely switched off as well) and underclocked when not gaming. Tonado noisy when gaming :D

All the cutting are done with a Dremel and a nibbler. The smaller grills are a pain to cut due to my lack of a proper tool (nothing small and smooth enough :p ). It was fun but not sure I want to do it for a living. I can give you pointers if you want to cut it yourself.

Back