sn25p meets battlefield 2

eastvillager

[H]ard|Gawd
bf2_setup.jpg

AHA! You're one of those assholes who is insanely good with the chopper and planes! :D

I still use only my mouse lol, i cant fly too well, but im getting bettter! Clean your desk!

I do love the attack choppers. I don't have enough stick time on the planes, though, still pretty much suck at that. If the enemy doesn't have a good fighter jock, i'll jump into a plane and shoot down all their helos, but that is about the limit of what I can do in one.

Is that an Herman Miller Aeron Chair :cool: ? Looks Badass! Oh yeah, Battlefield 2 is such a fun game :D! I suck at flying too, but I'm a mean Anti-Tanker & Flag Capturer lol!

Badass heli controls. My buddy used to be mad good at helis with his stick, althought he didn't have a throttle. He just sat in his room all day on single player practicing in vietnam and DC, then he would rape at lans. He doesn't like BF2's choppers, says they are too underpowered, heh.

I manage to fly with just the keyboard, but not anything fancy, just moving transport heli's from place to place.

I'm mad good at driving tanks and buggies and taking points. I've evaded a lot of choppers in a buggy with slick moves. :)

Yeah, and clean your desk.

nice setup man. ;)

What desk is that? That isn't something at like Staples or anything right?

Just finished installing Windows on my new SN25P. After I get the drivers and initial tweaking done, I should be playing BF2 myself. This thing is tiny!

your desk is a mess =P

nice setup though. I would get a joystick, but i dont fly helos much and my jet flying is fine. (if i played 12v12 cal i would get a joystick). not many people have taken me out in a jet, (except 20ID). Its those damn mobile aa tanks.. damn them

is that the same computer running both monitors? i've found that bf2 screws up my second display when i try to play it with both monitors enabled.

th3 godfather said:
is that the same computer running both monitors? i've found that bf2 screws up my second display when i try to play it with both monitors enabled.

wondering the same thing

Cool setup.

All that money and you can't afford a maid!?

What is that furry thing where you feet go under the desk?

my bf2 doesnt screw up my second display. hes not running the game on that display, i think hes running that "Advanced Tactical Center"

the desk is some piece of crap put it together thing from a local apartment furnishing place. I imagine you could find similar at staples or officemax. I have a tiny apartment, and the desk gets the job done, so I don't bother.

Sure, I could afford a maid, but then I'd spend the same amount of time telling her what was garbage and what wasn't as I would just taking care of it myself. I'd also feel silly, hiring somebody to clean up a tiny apartment.

BF2 doesn't mess up the 2nd screen, and in the pic it is ATC for bf2 running. I usually have itunes or vent or a map up there when playing, sometimes ntune, if I want to see how hot things get playing bf2. I can mouse over to it from menus or what not, but clicking on anything is the equivalent of alt-tab---which works ok since I went from 1 gig to 2 gig of ram.

The furry thing under the desk is a pair of socks I was wearing that ended up coming off at some point during a gaming session. lol.

On my other machine, with a 6800 gt, games like bf2 do mess up the second display, and vice versa, so it has to be disabled when playing them. I don't have that issue with the x800xl.

AznAnarchy99 said:
your desk is a mess =P
Nowhere near mine. I have 2 CRTs on my desk, three amplifiers, I just added a 200W car sub and two big kennwood boxes to my computer speaker, so I have a total of... 10 speakers now. and 3 liters of pepsi... and 2 24 packs of dew, well, now they are just empty cans laying all over the floor.

Edit: If you want to count the tweeters, midranges, and such, its about 18 speakers now. Damn... I will need to get a smaller system to match my SFF i might get.

Back