SmoothVideo Project (SVP) Any people here use this app?

I think they were filmed at 60i, but the "real" effect you're describing sounds like it. I don't want my movies to feel real, I want them to keep their cinematic quality.

I think they were filmed at 60i, but the "real" effect you're describing sounds like it. I don't want my movies to feel real, I want them to keep their cinematic quality.
I get it ....Cause i have heard people say it before. Were all different right lol...To me thats like wanting tp play my games at 25fps cause i dont want it to look too real..I hope you dont feel the same about vr lol

cinematic quality? Like film grain? lol yuck:)

I get it ....Cause i have heard people say it before. Were all different right lol...To me thats like wanting tp play my games at 25fps cause i dont want it to look too real..I hope you dont feel the same about vr lol
That's a bad analogy. And 48 FPS experiment a few years back failed for a reason.

cinematic quality? Like film grain? lol yuck:)
Director's intent is what matters. To me, if it was filmed at 24p, I'll watch it that way. Anything else is just messing with the content.

That's a bad analogy. And 48 FPS experiment a few years back failed for a reason.
Oh i know and read about it....Was it the Hobbit or something like it? Some really did enjoy it but yea apparently quite a few didn't. (all it proves is people have different tastes and judging by the posts here the people that prefer it are a minority which doesn't surprise me)

Back