SMOKING HOT 1GB DDR2 PC6400 at Frys for $39.99 free S&H

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]http://shop3.outpost.com/product/5278197
[/FONT]4-4-4-12 at 2.2V
Read reviews here
Thats 4GB for $159.96

decent deal..but the hp one i smuch better IMO
although its pc5300, 1gb for $14 AR (54$ before) is hard to beat :p

Yea but how many of the rebates can you get? Maybe 2? How is the quality of the ram? It's overclockability?
I know that this ram is a good overclocker, from reviews, and there are no rebates to possibly be turned down or lost in the mail. I can't wait until early next year when I get my Intel Retail Edge bundle, hopefully with a Quad core, and then see how low ram has gone. Hopefully 4GB for less than $150.

The HP deal is $56 - $40 per rebate, up to 5 sticks of 1GB each. Reports seem to suggest that most are actually shipped with Micron D9HNL chips, with a few being Samsungs.

is this a better ram than that crucial $60 AR ram on newegg (a few threads below) ?

[21CW]killerofall;1031205369 said:
Yea but how many of the rebates can you get? Maybe 2? How is the quality of the ram? It's overclockability?
I know that this ram is a good overclocker, from reviews, and there are no rebates to possibly be turned down or lost in the mail. I can't wait until early next year when I get my Intel Retail Edge bundle, hopefully with a Quad core, and then see how low ram has gone. Hopefully 4GB for less than $150.

limit 5 per person :D
4gb for $56 is as cheap as it'll get..that i can assure

[21CW]killerofall;1031205369 said:

Do not wait to buy your RAM.

[21CW]killerofall;1031205322 said:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]http://shop3.outpost.com/product/5278197
[/FONT]4-4-4-12 at 2.2V
Read reviews here
Thats 4GB for $159.96

noob deal, i got 2gb of ddr667 for 58 dollars several weeks ago, this deal is WEAK

Oh my god... thanks for clueing us in on the HP deal, it is amazing! I found it on FW :).

What r the timings on this HP stuff?

IF you get rebate this is a steal!!!

Seems these are being sold with different IC's.

Some are Samsung. Some are micron D9NHL.

I think they are CL 5. Ugh... but still good price.

The Fry's deal is hotter, though really there's just a ton of good deals on RAM right now. Of course I hate rebates, even 'reputable' companies have screwed me with non-responeses and and fictional reasons to deny rebates for me to trust them. :eek:

My sticks from the $16-per-1GB deal came in. They *ARE* Micron D9's :eek: ! AWESOME deal... all five of them are the same chips :D.

can you please sell me one for $18 shipped.:D

Heh, I just ordered a 6th by having a relative do it, hopefully that comes in as D9 also so I can give her one of the D9's I have and they match well ;). Sorry, but not looking to sell these puppies, actually going to sell my old RAM soon since these are D9's :eek:. Then I'll have 4GB even for myself, and 2GB for the relative.

Back