D

Deleted member 278999

Fry's has a flaming deal on a Bosch Impact + Driver Kit for $72

Kit includes:
  • 1x Impact Driver
  • 1x Drill / Driver
  • 2x Lithium-Ion Batteries
  • 1x Charger
https://www.frys.com/product/9410561 and use promo code 83448 for 20% Off to $72.

This was available online, but now appears to be B&M only. I arranged for In Store Pickup and grabbed two.

This is a great drill and impact driver for 'round the house projects.

Wire Cutter Review:

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-drill-for-common-household-projects/

IMG_20171220_130731.jpg

Good hunting!

Great find, does it give any info on the torque specs of the impact? I've been searching some but was curious. Regardless this is an awesome deal, drill alone has fantastic reviews, and I've heard good things about the impact.

Shame this is B&M only. I need an impact driver, but not enough to justify hauling myself to the store for just one item.

Great find, does it give any info on the torque specs of the impact? I've been searching some but was curious. Regardless this is an awesome deal, drill alone has fantastic reviews, and I've heard good things about the impact.

930 in/lbs, so 77.5 ft/lbs

Good deal for sure for someone who needs them. I'm already deep in the red, Milwaukee 12v Fuel, stuff and if not I would buying this.

I use my 12v Makita impact driver to get my lugs off. It isn't powerful to tighten the lugs enough to comfort but I just use a torque wrench to break them lose/tighten.

I use my 12v Makita impact driver to get my lugs off. It isn't powerful to tighten the lugs enough to comfort but I just use a torque wrench to break them lose/tighten.
Nice, yeah I use airtools primarily, but was thinking this might be good portable or even for tight to reach spots. Thanks for info

Back