Smokin! EXOS Al $109.90 @ Fry's B&M

qdemn7

Supreme [H]ardness
Fry's B&M has the Koolance EXOS Al on Clearance for $109.90. SKU is 4085562. Note this is NOT Outpost.com. This is 1/2 the price when they were new, and is less than 1/3 the price of the current EXOS 2. Included is the CPU-300-H06. It includes the clamps for Socket 478 and 462, but NOT for 775 or Athlon 64. These are available from the Koolance website. They don't have many. They Fry's in Arlington, Tx only had one.

ARGH! Why don't they have a Fry's over here near Pensacola, FL. :( Sounds like a good deal.

Where was this when I bought my $300 worth of Koolance equipment :mad:

ARGH! Why don't they have a Fry's over here near Pensacola, FL. Sounds like a good deal.

Hells Yeah we need a Fry's considering Pcola is turning into Miami JR. (basically means pensacola's getting more developed since Ivan....)

Out of stock in Vegas.. Damn, I'd been looking for a deal on one of these for a while, too!

No stock at the Renton, WA location. I'd have made the drive if they had it, but no dice. :(

tulsa doesn't have fry's - bummer... I was really looking for a decent H2o rig

Rtstrider said:
Hells Yeah we need a Fry's considering Pcola is turning into Miami JR. (basically means pensacola's getting more developed since Ivan....)

Taco Bell has some competition ;)

kohan69 said:
Galvanic corrosion.

Why? Everything that touches the inside of the loop is aluminum, and the block is gold plated. All exos's also come with antifreeze/anticorrosion liquid.

Back