Smallest laptop w/ built in ethernet?

Synomenon

Supreme [H]ardness
What's the smallest laptop currently available for purchase in the USA that has:

- Current gen. processor (AMD A series APU or Haswell based Core, Pentium, Celeron)
- Built in ethernet port
- Preferrably ~11" screen

This is going to be used for work:
- Some VMWare
- Remote Desktop
- Active Directory and MS SCCM

I need a built in ethernet port because there isn't a wifi network in place yet (because Compliance, Risk and Security are too paranoid to put one in) for internal users. The public wifi at work is on a different network from the network I need to be on to use the applications I listed above. Also, the public wifi signal only reaches certain areas, otherwise I'd just be VPNing into our internal network through the public wifi.

The only thing I can find is the Lenovo ThinkPad X140e which isn't even available yet. Lenovo has a ThinkPad Edge E145, but it looks to be available in Europe only.

Anyone have any recommendations?

What about something like this with a laptop that doesn't have buitin ethernet? It would open up your options quite a bit.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Heh, I had only started thinking about this today and those USB to ethernet adapters completely escaped my thought.

Thanks!

I'ved used adapaters like that in the past for dead ethernet port on older laptops and they work great. A lot of people forget those things exist.

Back