Small crysis problem

oshia86

Gawd
Does anyone know how to get the games shortcut to crysis working in vista x32? i click it and it gives me a error saying this file does not have an application associated with it, it also does this when i try to right click on the icon and click play dx9 or dx10. Its just annoying that i have to go into the bin32 folder every time i try to play it. thanks

doesn't work, i've already tried this method and it gives me the error "this app failed to start because intellaptopgaming.dll was not found", so making a separate shortcut of the exe in the bin32 file doesn't work

ya ive reinstalled twice, thanks guys for the help, it just sucked having to go through that, so i was set on finding a way around it

is there a way to get the vista games folder icon working? i would like to compare the dx 9 and 10 but cant launch dx9

is there a way to get the vista games folder icon working? i would like to compare the dx 9 and 10 but cant launch dx9

In the command line of the executable launch, you can add "-dx9" of course without the quotes....use a space betwen the path and the dx9 part....you could even have two shortcuts, one for dx10, and one for dx9 with the above add on...

ex. D:\Crysis-Demo\Bin32\Crysis.exe -dx9

Back