SlySoft sale AnyDVD HD lifetime for about $94

MaxBurn

[H]ard|Gawd
Very good deal, glad I waited on this.

AnyDVD HD drops down to approximately 93.37 USD for a LIFETIME update subscription. Normally 160.486 USD.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/

SlySoft Nostalgia Weeks

Double discount days at SlySoft! Save twice like in the good old days: get lifetime free updates for the price of a 2-year subscription and take advantage of an additional 20% discount!

This promotion is limited and only valid until
Thursday, December 31 2009.

If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!

Last edited:
Good discount going on now, considering the normal price I guess.

Last edited:
I've got the regular anydvd for lifetime, and I love it. If I needed HD abilities I would prob jump on this.

Yeah, about a year ago I ranted on slysofts forum on the price then saying it was about 75% the cost of a bluray player. Today its equal to or over the price of the whole player! But now after so much time has passed they are still the only ones removing AACS for your HTPC so you got to bite that bullet.

is this for 1 computer only?
How do they help you if you upgrade to a new computer?

It is one use at a time, but that is discussed on their forums on how they enforce it, there is some leeway.

They actually email you and allow you to download a key file to register the trial download. Don't lose it and you can reinstall it as much as you like.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Ahh, I've been considering this. Can I use it to play blurays with WMP classic?

Anyone with a HTPC should have this.. In for one thanks.

The lifetime subscription is a must, thanks to the cat and mouse game MPAA makes SlySoft play. Totally 100% necessary for a HTPC with a BluRay drive.

Doesn't HD DVD Decrypter do the same for free? http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm I used it with ripbot264 and was able to rip a Blu-ray.

not nearly as easily. AnyHDDVD runs almost transparent. no having to "hack" the disk. (it runs as a windows driver) it is expensive for what it is but they are the only game in town and have a set of cross hairs the size of Texas on their back

HD DVD Decrypter only works on firstgen discs as that was the only one that had its keys leaked. The key has changed at least twice since then and they have enabled a different form of security on the disc and slysoft has taken care of all of them in a relatively short amount of time. And as Valset said, in a lot of cases its as simple as dragging the file off the disc to a folder of your choice and you are good. If anything blame the low dollar on the price. Cant' blame them for changing over to the Euro.

Good to know. The disc I ripped was out 1 year ago. What do you guys use to encode after ripping? I'm wondering if there's a better program than ripbot264 for free or to purchase. The only other one I know of is Hanbrake.

Good to know. The disc I ripped was out 1 year ago. What do you guys use to encode after ripping? I'm wondering if there's a better program than ripbot264 for free or to purchase. The only other one I know of is Hanbrake.

that is why this is a hot deal, there ISN'T a good alternative to any dvd. if there was I would be using it and not looking to buy anydvd. you can always rip a disk manually but after a while anydvd becomes worth the price

that is why this is a hot deal, there ISN'T a good alternative to any dvd. if there was I would be using it and not looking to buy anydvd. you can always rip a disk manually but after a while anydvd becomes worth the price

If you are into HTPCs, AnyDVD is a MUST! I've got lifetime subs for AnyDVD, CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. Three of my most used applications.

It's worth having, saved me a bundle instead of buying a new monitor since my PC won't let me watch my BluRay movies on the PC cause there is no HDCP on it. The idiots that thought it was a good idea to put that in the specs should be shot. On the plus side though since buying it there is no need for Digital Copies of any of the films you buy, you can make your own at any resolution you want, DRM free that plays on pretty much any device you own :).

Definitely worth it. Slysoft makes and helps publish great products. Can't wait for their video player

If you purchased this back in 2007, it was ~ $30 and came with lifetime updates. They started the whole yearly renewal back in January of 2008 I believe. All of us longtime users were grandfathered in. Quite a deal, especially considering the current pricing.

This combined with CloneDVD is the easiest method of backing up a DVD I have ever found.

If you purchased this back in 2007, it was ~ $30 and came with lifetime updates. They started the whole yearly renewal back in January of 2008 I believe. All of us longtime users were grandfathered in. Quite a deal, especially considering the current pricing.

This combined with CloneDVD is the easiest method of backing up a DVD I have ever found.

Yup. I bought the full package WAY back when it was on sale. Think I spent like 90 bucks, but for everything with lifetime updates.

FYI guys/girls, it's probably worth adding a 2nd program when you buy this. As I recall, the discount for getting the cheapest program with this effectively makes the 2nd program free. Don't recall what that was and I don't know if it's a useful programs, since I didn't buy it. I got the lifetime sub last year before the prices went up.

Oh good, I bought all of their products years ago and I thought they were lifetime, but I began wondering since I saw their new yearly subscription method when I looked again today. Good to know I was grandfathered into the lifetime subscriptions.

I have personally found Anydvd extremely useful and every other product they sell has also been worthwhile to me although I have not bought or used the game jackal product series.

Lifetime subs are good and they constantly have patches coming in to defeat any new protection scheme. I've had it since around 2005 when it was only $25. Since then they've really blown up in popularity.

Damn thank you so much for letting me know about this deal. I bit for two, one for me and one for my parents.

geez people buy this!!!!!

i have had this software legally for years now and use it WEEKLY!!!!!

support slysoft!!!!!

damn. I just spent my $ on hardware for new build. arg.. how long is the sale?

It's still quite a bit more than I would want to spend on a piece of software, but I bit since there is really no alternative. Kudos to Slysoft for an excellent product and the sale.

I just wonder how good a lifetime sub will be when this software is eventually barred from sale and use everywhere in the first world when ACTA goes into effect.

I just wonder how good a lifetime sub will be when this software is eventually barred from sale and use everywhere in the first world when ACTA goes into effect.
pure speculation on your part. however it is a valid concern.

I'm on the fence with this deal. I've been using AnyDVD 21 day trials so far. I have two HTPCs and one desktop, so moving my blu ray drive to a new PC isn't a big deal. By the time a movie comes out that I actually want to rip, it's about time to reinstall windows anyway.

Back