Slowing charging indicator for USB PD I want gone.

OFaceSIG

2[H]4U
So my new job sent me a pretty nice spec Dell laptop. Quad core 11 series Intel, 16gb ram, and an NVME drive. I really can't complain about the machine itself. What IS annoying however is that it charges via USB PD. Well the dock they gave me is a startech dock and the usb charging on it, apparently is less capable then the OEM dell charger so I get a really annoying yellow triangle on my battery icon.

Does anyone know how to get rid of that indicator? I don't care if it charges slower as this laptop stays docked all the time anyway. Just that yellow triangle draws my eye like a car fire. Want it gone!!! lol

Nobu

Supreme [H]ardness
So my new job sent me a pretty nice spec Dell laptop. Quad core 11 series Intel, 16gb ram, and an NVME drive. I really can't complain about the machine itself. What IS annoying however is that it charges via USB PD. Well the dock they gave me is a startech dock and the usb charging on it, apparently is less capable then the OEM dell charger so I get a really annoying yellow triangle on my battery icon.

Does anyone know how to get rid of that indicator? I don't care if it charges slower as this laptop stays docked all the time anyway. Just that yellow triangle draws my eye like a car fire. Want it gone!!! lol
Think you can hide notification icons in windows, dunno about that one though. Could always stick some tape on the monitor. 🤷‍♂️

auntjemima

[H]F Junkie
Think you can hide notification icons in windows, dunno about that one though. Could always stick some tape on the monitor. 🤷‍♂️
This is correct. It can be hidden.

Edit: not at my computer currently, so I can't tell you where. But I would search for battery in the bottom corner search box. Bound to give you what you want.

OFaceSIG

2[H]4U
Wish I could have the battery indicator, just not the warning. May not be my cake and eat it too kinda day.

wra18th

Supreme [H]ardness
Interesting that they invest in what seems to be very decent hardware to then cheap out on a docking/charging station. Makes no sense. o_O