SLI HB bridges

chiu

Limp Gawd
There are many different brands of SLI HB bridges for sale. Are they all the same (apart from the number of slots)?

Can I use a Gigabyte SLI HB bridge on ASUS graphic cards?

Thanks.

Yes, they will all work, just make sure that you get the correct spacing for your cards as this is a little confusing, Case in point, NVidia's slot spacing numbering is different then EVGA's so you want to actually measure the distance between the sli fingers on both cards and use that number before purchasing. Side note, I have EVGA cards so I went with an EVGA bridge. My OCD would freak out if I had a different AIB name then the actual AIB cards I am using. That's just me though :D

Thank you for the reply. Actually, I wonder whether it makes sense to try SLI with two 1080 ti cards, or just save my money for 11XX cards. The reviews said that the performance of SLI of the Pascal cards are quite mixed.

Thank you for the reply. Actually, I wonder whether it makes sense to try SLI with two 1080 ti cards, or just save my money for 11XX cards. The reviews said that the performance of SLI of the Pascal cards are quite mixed.

I'm using two 1080 Ti FTW3's in SLI and upgraded from 2 980 Ti's. I game on a Samsung JS9000 at 4k and I can tell you that for games that support SLI, My overall FPS and gameplay has improved a lot! I can crank all my games to maximum settings and enjoy 60 FPS +

You can always wait for the next best card/cpu or other peripheral to come out, but then you might as well wait forever. If you want or feel the need to upgrade then do it and just enjoy the gaming experience ride!

Back