Sleeping dogs definitive edition

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_Wars

That is the so called sequel to sleeping dogs. And iirc, the gameplay looked like utter shit.

And that shakey thing, I never experienced it. I didn't ply the game on launch either though, so maybe I missed it.

I get why people compare Sleeping Dogs to GTA but it’s really much closer to Batman. Dogs open world doesn’t nearly have as much going on. As far as sandboxes go, GTA5 will blow Dogs away in just the shear amount of content alone. Also Dogs has much more focus on brawling then guns.

What about the driving sucks? The only thing I thought was odd, but no less fun is the ram mechanic. But as far as I know, it's only to your benefits because npcs don't use it.

the camera sucks while driving...keeps switching up on you for no reason...you don't really need to control the camera though and I just stick to the movement keys but sometimes it bugs out on you in close quarters

the game is excellent overall...took me awhile to get into it but I'm loving the story...I just finished the Wedding chapter...the Hong Kong setting is the highlight...the combat is also fantastic...so many different moves and combos to learn...even more then the Arkham games...the graphics while not up to par with the best games out there can definitely hold its own...with my GTX 970 it still averages below 60 fps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_Wars

That is the so called sequel to sleeping dogs. And iirc, the gameplay looked like utter shit.

And that shakey thing, I never experienced it. I didn't ply the game on launch either though, so maybe I missed it.

Wikipedia said:

I don't think I'll ever play it due to what I just read... Changing from Single Player to Multiplayer is insanely stupid.

the camera sucks while driving...keeps switching up on you for no reason...you don't really need to control the camera though and I just stick to the movement keys but sometimes it bugs out on you in close quarters

Can't remember being in a car in close quarters, but I wouldn't doubt that it's wonky. Most of the time, such things are. As for regular camera controls for driving, I just keep my hand off the mouse when driving, so it never bothered me, but I can see that being annoying.

Can't remember being in a car in close quarters, but I wouldn't doubt that it's wonky. Most of the time, such things are. As for regular camera controls for driving, I just keep my hand off the mouse when driving, so it never bothered me, but I can see that being annoying.

I use the car like a battering ram in those drug raid missions...easier to kill off those enemies using a car vs your fists

Back