Sleeping Dogs August 14th all platforms

125 views and no posts in 24 hours.

That bad, huh?

Can't say the name is that eye catching but they couldn't use the True Crime name for legal reasons.

that trailer doesn't really show much and is pretty bad. It's just 2 different guys fighting and a load of people watching, and doesn't say much about the rest of the game.

that trailer doesn't really show much and is pretty bad. It's just 2 different guys fighting and a load of people watching, and doesn't say much about the rest of the game.

Agreed. I'd like to see more myself.

This game would be much better if it was actually dubbed in Cantonese but then it would probably be a commercial failure in the west. I bet the voice acting will be as stereotypical and cheesy as it was in John Woo's Stranglehold (the Max Payne like Chow Yun Fat 3rd person shooter).

Hong Kong is geographically very small and would fit in a game map in my mind. They've made it more like Liberty City is to New York and it nolonger conforms to reality in any way. One of the most major features of Hong Kong is the subway (MTR). That won't be in this game either.

Back