• Windows 10 Home 64-bit
It's like getting free assembly and windows. Seems like a solid mid range to me

Link - dont forget to apply coupon code 19LABOR12

Capture.png

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 36
just had one of these come through my work, never heard about the brand before.. at least now i know what the system actually looked like in the box.

My first build years ago I ordered from a specialty shop, ordered over the phone and had it built. I thought it was killer but it was really an intro rig. I learned how to build by replacing parts piece by piece, after a year all that was left was the case. Never turn your nose up at entry level deals.

Thing about build is if you ever get the 2% of defective memory or motherboard and end up spending 10+ hours troubleshooting...that's when something like this really

I just built a similar setup and I think I'm at $500 or so without video card. This is solid deal if components are quality. I bought a good motherboard and upgraded to a Prism fan. But if this is halfway decent components its a good deal

Deal has expired, but it comes and goes. I know someone who bought it awhile back at same price

Motherboard = ASRock B450M/AC
GPU = ZOTAC GAMING Nvidia GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5
WiFi = Intel 802.11 ac
Case = Thermaltake H200 TG RGB, Snow
Memory = Single stick 16GB DDR4 3000MHz
Power Supply = Unbranded

Deal has expired, but it comes and goes. I know someone who bought it awhile back at same price

Motherboard = ASRock B450M/AC
GPU = ZOTAC GAMING Nvidia GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5
WiFi = Intel 802.11 ac
Case = Thermaltake H200 TG RGB, Snow
Memory = Single stick 16GB DDR4 3000MHz
Power Supply = Unbranded
Thanks this was super useful and isn’t a bad deal for a prebuilt.

Back