Skyrim simulation of Super Bowl Giants vs Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants are always slouches in the normal season, then go crazy at the end.

Fuck the Super Bowl. Fuck American football. I still have to try Skyrim, however.

You can clearly see the Patriots reading off the Giants playbook :(

I believe it. Being an Eagles fan,it's hard as hell for me to root for the Giants,but I couldn't stand to see those damn cheating Patriots win another Super Bowl.

Huh? What happened and howcome nobody told me? ;) They were really cheating?

Google Belichick Spygate. They got caught video taping the defensive coordinator or something early in the 2007 season. I'm definitely pissed at him for doing it and won't defend it for a second, but they did dominate the rest of the season without it so I don't think you can argue that it significantly improved his stats, and that fucking catch at end of the 2007 Super Bowl must have been God's method of payback. There's no other explanation for that play.

Anyways, yesterday hurt.

I believe it. Being an Eagles fan,it's hard as hell for me to root for the Giants,but I couldn't stand to see those damn cheating Patriots win another Super Bowl.

boo hoo

Anyone who doesnt have their head up their ass when it comes to football knows that the Patriots got no real advantage out of spygate. You're one of those typical Eagles fans I encounter on a daily basis that wants to blame everyone else for their crappy coaching staff.

Fact: Videotaping signals is not against the rules
Fact: Videotaping from the coaches box is allowed
Fact: Videotaping from the sidlines is not allowed
Fact: Patriots were video taping from the side line
Fact: All other teams video tape
Fact: Jimmy Johnson won Super Bowls doing the same thing
Fact: Mike Ditka did the same thing
Fact: Patriots beat the Steelers during the "spygate"
Fact: Bill Cowher dismisses spygate as having any impact on the Patriots performance
Fact: People on [H] should stick to talkinga about video games.

boo hoo

Anyone who doesnt have their head up their ass when it comes to football knows that the Patriots got no real advantage out of spygate. You're one of those typical Eagles fans I encounter on a daily basis that wants to blame everyone else for their crappy coaching staff.

If they got no real advantage out of it,then why were they beaten in the Super Bowl in more than one occasion by seemingly inferior teams since they were caught and had to stop doing it? And you obviously know nothing about real Eagle fans,the majority of us blame no one but the coaching staff for their recent failures. In fact,most of us rooted for the Giants to win because another division opponent winning the Bowl might finally put enough pressure on ownership to finally give that fat egotistical S.O.B. Andy Reid the boot.

Fact: Giants won last night for realzies....

And for my birthday today, my want already happened, Giants won, lol.

If they got no real advantage out of it,then why were they beaten in the Super Bowl in more than one occasion by seemingly inferior teams since they were caught and had to stop doing it? And you obviously know nothing about real Eagle fans,the majority of us blame no one but the coaching staff for their recent failures. In fact,most of us rooted for the Giants to win because another division opponent winning the Bowl might finally put enough pressure on ownership to finally give that fat egotistical S.O.B. Andy Reid the boot.

Why did they lose in 07 and yesterday? Any number of reasons. None of which have anything to do with the lack of recordings from a different angle.

Fact: Bill Cowher dismisses spygate as having any impact on the Patriots performance

Bill Cowher > you

Nice try.

boo hoo

Gisele....is that you baby...?

boo hoo

My friend argues the same thing and I think he's friggen insane. As you can see by my post above yours, I'm a pats fan. If it was indeed worthless, as you say, then why would Belichick take the rather serious risk of doing it? He was fined $500,000, which to him I'm sure isn't the end of the world, but it's not negligible and is the maximum fine allowed, and his reputation took a hit. For all I know he didn't get any advantage out of it, and like I said earlier they dominated the rest of the season without it, but he sure as hell was trying to get an advantage out of it and that makes it impossible to dismiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back