Skyrim or Dishonored for $14.99 each

Check their website. I did not receive an email but the key was available on the website.

Anyone know if they are going to get any more keys?

Got my key directly through their website 5 minutes after purchasing (because you have 5 minutes to gift the game to someone else).

Still no key. I hope this isn't a foreshadow of what I will experience in the game.
Key Quest FAIL!!!

It's strange that I bought Skyrim on Saturday and got my key immediately, but a lot of you guys had to wait days. Perhaps it was because I used the U.K. site?

I used the UK site and got it after waiting for 5 minutes. Entered it in steam no problems.

not buying Skyrim until it's $10 or less.

Ok. I just finished Dishonored, 12 hours played. Looked at skyrim, 96 hours. I am a casual skyrim player at best and got 96 hours and counting on it. Go buy it and mod it a bit. It looks and sounds amazing.

i don't know how or why you think skyrim is worth $10 or less. imo it is one of the better games made period.
yeah but he probably has a huge backlog like a lot of people. 10 bucks seems a good price when you dont even know when you will get to it. personally I am waiting on the GOTY edition and will pick that up when it hits 10 bucks. maybe by then I will have time to play it.

Is sky rim like oblivion or is there more action? I didn't enjoy oblivion much. But all I've played is futuristic shooters and missing the fantasy setting. My back log is huge. Just finished crysis 3. Still have star craft hots, far cry 3, bio shock: infinite, metro: last light, Max Payne 3...

Is sky rim like oblivion or is there more action? I didn't enjoy oblivion much. But all I've played is futuristic shooters and missing the fantasy setting. My back log is huge. Just finished crysis 3. Still have star craft hots, far cry 3, bio shock: infinite, metro: last light, Max Payne 3...
I did not care for Oblivion but Skyrim is a little more interesting though not my type of game really. play through your backlog though as there will be a GOTY version of Skyrim coming out very soon with all the DLC and it wont be long before thats on sale for the same price or cheaper.

Bump for a hot deal, even though skyrim is more dumbed down thenoblivion.

Been playing this since I got the keys. Great game. Massive, fun and immersive. Not to mention modded and expanded up the wazoo.

Deal is dead, but after enjoying this so much it is really worth full price. (PC version only)

Back