Skyrim or Dishonored for $14.99 each

Should be noted: They are out of keys for both games so if you buy either of them now you won't get keys until Bethesda issues Gamersgate some more.

I will never understand how you run out of keys. FFS

The publisher always issues a preset amount of keys to different sites so they can pinpoint who that set of keys belongs to and prevent scams or incase of hacks.

Good price! Definitely worth it for dishonored, it's a short game, but well done and lots of fun!

11.78 if you buy on the UK site using whatever paypal's current conversion is which was like 1 dollar = .65 british pounds

This marks the first thing I have ever bought from sweden.

Their site made me a bit nervous, was acting all funky. Hope I get my key for Skyrim soon. Thanks OP

Ordered from the uk site with no issue. No key yet but for $11 I can wait a few days.

Once the GOTY edition comes out next month, stores will stop selling Skyrim by itself correct? So Skyrim on the steam summer sale should be more expensive than this?? (I don't need DLC, so buy now or wait....)

Bought from the uk site as well (looks like I have in the past, didn't even know it (Civ V).

Thanks OP, been waiting for this to be cheap.

Once the GOTY edition comes out next month, stores will stop selling Skyrim by itself correct? So Skyrim on the steam summer sale should be more expensive than this?? (I don't need DLC, so buy now or wait....)

Even if it will be cheaper on steam it would be by about 1-3 dollars. So if you drink and smoke just don't buy booze or one pack of cigarets :)

GDI, 3/4 of my steam list of games hasn't been touched.. but I bit, too good a price to pass up.

Also, you can get 5% off your order with "elder-geek.com" code - probably not much, but it can add up if you're getting a few.

11.78 if you buy on the UK site using whatever paypal's current conversion is which was like 1 dollar = .65 british pounds
Been waiting a long time for a good price on Skyrim. In for one at $11.50 from their UK site. :D

Thanks, OP and those who added the UK site tip!

I will wait for a Skyrim game of the year with all dlc to go on sale. I have it on the 360 but cant read the damn text on screen.

Got both Skyrim and Dishonored. Thanks OP! Something more to pull me away from quality time with my wife.

Got both Skyrim and Dishonored. Thanks OP! Something more to pull me away from quality time with my wife.
Those last five words are a totally foreign concept to me. Undoubtedly, the main reason I'm still single... and very happy. :D

Grabbed dishonored from the UK site, waiting for Skyrim GOTY however

Got my Dishonored code earlier this morning....check again if you're waiting, they seem to have them in stock now.

Is skyrim any good? I tried out oblivion but got bored quickly..I'm more into fps and rts but there was allot of hype behind this one.

Is skyrim any good? I tried out oblivion but got bored quickly..I'm more into fps and rts but there was allot of hype behind this one.

It is like Oblivion. Much better in many areas, but the overall gameplay is similar, IMO.

What about dark souls? It seems more action packed with less rpg stuff thank oblivion and sky rim?

Did not get an email but went to the gamersgate site and my key was there. DL on Steam now.

What about dark souls? It seems more action packed with less rpg stuff thank oblivion and sky rim?

I never played Dark Souls but from what I've seen it is more action packed since the focus is on combat whereas modern TES games are sandbox games.

Skyrim you can always mod it, there is a million mods for it.. so hopefully you don't mind donating a portion of your hard drive to it if you decide to put alot of mods on it =)

still tempting though to jump on them, but i already got a back log

In for Dishonored @ UK site. A fantastic game overall, especially for this price!

Back