Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC) $9.99 @ Newegg

Well that's gay, can't buy one because I'm not from the States, anybody able to help me out on this?

The regular edition is $5.99, is that OK if I don't honestly care about the extras in the LE?

Cool, I never played it (just never got around to buying it). $5.99/shipped works for me.

Dammit, missed out on the LE. Been waiting for it to hit that 24.50 or 27.49 price it was once at during Steam sales so this would've been killer.

fvck me, I've been waiting since missing out on BF Anthology and missed this one too :( Sigh, oh well. Prices can't really go up at least, just a waiting game.

The regular edition is $5.99, is that OK if I don't honestly care about the extras in the LE?

The main problem is you will end up paying way more in the end for the expansions if you decide you want them. I'm torn on going for regular vs waiting - I'm more a casual gamer these days though.

Is OP's link dead? It seems the re-direct keeps failing on my work PC and phone (in both stock and Chrome browser).

The main problem is you will end up paying way more in the end for the expansions if you decide you want them. I'm torn on going for regular vs waiting - I'm more a casual gamer these days though.

Nah, not worried about any extras. I got plenty of other stuff to play & catch up on. :D

Back