Skype Glitch Preventing Some Users From Making Calls

HardOCP News

[H] News
Supposedly people are having problems using Skype today. Are any of you having issues?

Skype, Microsoft Corp's online telephone and video service, said some users are unable to make calls on Monday because their settings show that they and their contacts are off line, even when they are logged in.

At my work, several of our home based agents use Skype to dial into the phone system to receive calls. They have to come in to the office today, or just call off.

There are certain advantages sticking with POTS!

There are certain advantages sticking with POTS!

Until your neighbor rips out the telephone company's box in their backyard, taking the entire neighborhood's POTS lines out for 5 days while their technicians scramble to splice each one of those stupid little cable pairs back together.

The neighbor says to me, "I didn't like the way the box looked." What a gangsta. :p

Until your neighbor rips out the telephone company's box in their backyard, taking the entire neighborhood's POTS lines out for 5 days while their technicians scramble to splice each one of those stupid little cable pairs back together.

The neighbor says to me, "I didn't like the way the box looked." What a gangsta. :p

Meh. We are on a digital system and a train derailment 200 miles away cause an outage for our area for 3 days. Last time I checked, that's why VOIP is routable.

Fucking CenturyLink.

I've been having issue signing in all day.

Glad I don't depend on it for work, that would suck.

I cant sign in. I have a skype interview tomorrow. Hope it is fixed by then!

Still having problems with skype myself. Hopefully they'll get it fixed up soon enough.

Back