Skyhawk ATX PC Case (Aluminum, 3 x Fans) + 400Watts PSU $29.99

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
Dealsonic.com has the Skyhawk ATX Midtower Computer Case (AL-ATX4387) w/ 400W ATX Power Supply, featuring an aluminum chassis and 3 x cooling fans, for a low $29.99 with 25% off Code: techbargains0712 Exp 7/12. $14.99 Shipping. Tax in CA.
Item #: DSSHAL4387ATBK

The site seems to be down. I used a Skyhawk case with the computer I built prior to my current one. I wish I never got rid of that case. It was unpainted, brushed aluminum and looked so nice. It was all aluminum except for a clear plastic that covered the front. It was super light and sturdier than my current Thermaltake aluminum case, and weighed half as much..

Don't rely on the PSU too much, lol.

Seems like an okay deal.

front game port?
front ps2 port?!

not such a terrible case, but it's been a long time since i've seen a front game port and i've never seen a front ps2 port before

It's not clear at all what their design intention is. No exhaust fan per se, but that rail-mounted 80mm points to the rear, I guess somewhat guided by that half-duct? Why this rather than a basic exhaust fan?

And on the rail, they have what looks like slot card stabilizing brackets. Ok... so what are those screws for above those?

Huh??

front game port?
front ps2 port?!

not such a terrible case, but it's been a long time since i've seen a front game port and i've never seen a front ps2 port before

PS2 front is great if you want to use it as a server... but nowadays people uses USB :)

Back