Skrooma! the true elixer of a dungeon crawler!

Megalomaniac

2[H]4U
for those that dont know, its treated like a drug.
but look at the benefits that you get.

+60 to str
+60 to speed

the down side is
-60 to Agl

you turn into a super fast super strong Ogre who happends to be wearing a tutu and is on stage for the Nutcracker

fun stuff.

oh, this is [O]blivion for those who looked in here and didnt know what they were looking at.

It's not nearly as prevalant as it was in Morrowind, I've only found 1 bottle so far...

You should also know that skooma permanently drops your intelligence by 1 point for every bottle you drink.

But if your really into it there is a skooma den in Bravil.

I find Skooma all over the place. I usually end up selling it cause its expensive.

bow damage is based on agility. skooma is bad news for the rangers.

nirnroot is the path to the dungeon elixir of choice. :p

I found Skrooma all over the place my first game though... i must have ended the game with like 20 bottles stored away... i never used them, just had them on my horse for that 'just incase' which never came. Sucks that it drops your int permanently by 1 pt each time.... didn't know it did that, good thing i didn't really use it.

eastvillager said:
bow damage is based on agility. skooma is bad news for the rangers.

nirnroot is the path to the dungeon elixir of choice. :p
Nirnroot sucks. I just finished that damn quest last night and I don't plan on using the elixers he makes. Heck, I never used the first ones he made either, I sold them.

Void Gazer FTW!!!

D3v01D said:
You should also know that skooma permanently drops your intelligence by 1 point for every bottle you drink.

I thought you could recover that int at an altar?

How do you get into the Skrooma den in Bravil? It's always locked for me, and if i do break my way in, there's nobody there that sells it (and none to steal)

D3v01D said:

It doesn't permantly drop it you just have to use an altar and stuff that will restore intelligence.

skrooma! for all
as long as you can have 100 int at the end with out any problems, its all good.

moralpanic said:
How do you get into the Skrooma den in Bravil? It's always locked for me, and if i do break my way in, there's nobody there that sells it (and none to steal)
Pickpocket. They litterally don't care if you do.

Moose777 said:
Nirnroot sucks. I just finished that damn quest last night and I don't plan on using the elixers he makes. Heck, I never used the first ones he made either, I sold them.

Void Gazer FTW!!!

You found 60 Nirn roots
Thats amazing.
I am up to 58 and it's killing me!

I know that once I bring back these 30 to the SOB he's just going to ask me to find 40 now!
I mean first he tells me to find 10, then 20, then he has the nerve to ask for 30!

I made 1 trip for Nimroots and got 110 of them. Just go to the coast northwest of anvil and follow the water down. Look around the trees and rocks that are near the water. I made it all the way around the coast and coastal rivers. I also did the lake area around bravil and some of the rivers that head north towards cheydinhaal. I did not finish all the other water areas (lakes) nor did I check inside towns with water and also some caves/dungeons have them if there is water inside.

KillerMonkey said:
Pickpocket. They litterally don't care if you do.

That's because they're too baked on the stuff to care :p But indeed, they don't care at all. I found the place on accident when I was stealing to make money.

in Anvil you can get a note for some directions to a house which i presume is the Skooma den.. it tell you the extact instructions and the knowck you have to do or something like that...
i never followed up on that.
anyone know more?

Skkkkkkoooooma

I once drank like 7 bottles and ran into a dungeon, ran out and back into town with 10 monsters following me. It was a great mess.

Back