Sizzling... GTX 650 Ti Boost 1gb for $115 after 25MIR, plus $75 free-to-play coupons

GoldenTiger

Fully [H]
650tiboost.png

Very good performance for a moderate card! It is $139.99 minus 25 dollar mail-in-rebate = $114.99... it also includes the $75 "free-to-play" game coupons which you can use or sell for a bit more off. The only downside is 1GB of VRAM but at 1920x1200 or lower it's a non-issue still.

Grab it here! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127731 on newegg

Non-reference cooler and better-looking PCB, too.

Chart is for a 2gb, bit a good deal regardless. Time to replace the 260 SLI furnace in the kids computer. Thanks for the heads up, sir.

Yeah, I couldn't find reviews for the 1gb model but it should perform very similarly :).

I run 1920x1080. I currently have a 570. Would I notice a significant improvement with two of these in SLI? Very tempted. I didn't know they released 650 cards with SLI capabilities.

*Edit* The answer is definitely yes, I bit. Only one rebate per person, but still a good deal without rebate if you want 2 Unless your 2560x1440. These should perform well past a 680.

Last edited:
I got a 2gb standard TI and i can play all my games at max ultra (granted I am at 1680 x1050) but great for wanting to boost up an older system =)

I run 1920x1080. I currently have a 570. Would I notice a significant improvement with two of these in SLI? Very tempted. I didn't know they released 650 cards with SLI capabilities.

*Edit* The answer is definitely yes, I bit. Only one rebate per person, but still a good deal without rebate if you want 2 Unless your 2560x1440. These should perform well past a 680.

Well, you already bit, but I would have bought another gtx 570 instead off ebay for about $150. The gtx 570 is still a powerful card, and in SLI they are still very potent.

I'm interested in the $25 Planetside 2 code if anyone jumped on this [H]otness and doesn't need it

its a great deal but if you are planning on keeping it a while then wait for another deal on the 2gb model.

I got a 2gb standard TI and i can play all my games at max ultra (granted I am at 1680 x1050) but great for wanting to boost up an older system =)
a gtx650 ti at 1680x1050 is still less powerful than having a gtx650 ti boost at 1920x1080. so either you are not playing the more demanding games or you are happy with fairly low framerates if running "max ultra".

Last edited:
Well, you already bit, but I would have bought another gtx 570 instead off ebay for about $150. The gtx 570 is still a powerful card, and in SLI they are still very potent.

Yeah, I thought about that. However, I don't think my 550w psu could handle two 570's. I'm hoping they can handle two 650 ti's *fingers crossed*.

Yeah, I thought about that. However, I don't think my 550w psu could handle two 570's. I'm hoping they can handle two 650 ti's *fingers crossed*.
2 1gb cards in sli is silly at this point. you will not have enough vram to even run the settings that gtx650ti boost sli is capable of. DONT DO IT.

2 1gb cards in sli is silly at this point. you will not have enough vram to even run the settings that gtx650ti boost sli is capable of. DONT DO IT.

Agreed...at least wait for a deal on 2GB cards if you're going 650Ti Boost SLI. For a single card though, this is a pretty hot deal.

If you are going to spend the cash for 2 of these, you might want to look at the Radeon 7950 for $250 deal instead...

If you are going to spend the cash for 2 of these, you might want to look at the Radeon 7950 for $250 deal instead...
yes that makes WAY more sense.

also he needs to list the rest of specs in detail including the exact power supply that he has.

Hey relax guy. It's just for fun. I'm getting a 780 when they hit.

I don't buy anything AMD anymore. Had a 6950 and 7870xt ... Both dead inside of a few weeks. I miss the old ATI :(

Hey relax guy. It's just for fun. I'm getting a 780 when they hit.

I don't buy anything AMD anymore. Had a 6950 and 7870xt ... Both dead inside of a few weeks. I miss the old ATI :(
why would it be fun to spend money on two cards where the vram will limit the whole point of the second card? based on your other comments you dont appear to have lots of money to just throw around for fun.

Back