Six classic Star Trek games released on GoG

Ranulfo

2[H]4U
Thank you for the heads up. Been playing Elite Force on my voodoo4 rig. Got the game free on a PC Gamer disk back in the day. Elite Force 2 was pretty well received from what I remember. Used the Quake 3 engine.

The Elite Forces games were great. I also liked Star Trek Away Team on the Genesis. Of course, both Armada games were stellar as well. I hadn't played Bridge Commander for some reason. However, I did not care for the Starfleet Command games.

Bridge commander and starfleet command ftw, excited for gaming time this weekend.

This came out of the blue. I'll gladly pay full price for Elite Force and Bridge Commander.

The Elite Forces games were great. I also liked Star Trek Away Team on the Genesis. Of course, both Armada games were stellar as well. I hadn't played Bridge Commander for some reason. However, I did not care for the Starfleet Command games.

I liked Starfleet Command because I liked Starfleet Battles.

Man, thinking of the Armada games takes me back, really enjoyed the second one back in the day. Building a ton of Galaxy class ships, then splitting them choking out the computer and dropping the game to a crawl.

I still have my ST Armada discs, and Elite Force but no case for that one which might have a CD key requirement.

I don't think I ever played EF 2, anyone care to comment on if that was a worthwhile sequel? I see one endorsement.

I still have my ST Armada discs, and Elite Force but no case for that one which might have a CD key requirement.

I don't think I ever played EF 2, anyone care to comment on if that was a worthwhile sequel? I see one endorsement.
EF2 is good, but not quite as good as EF1. The graphics are much better, but the level quality isn't as consistent and the game doesn't feel quite as star trek. Still a decent sequel though. Bought both and Bridge Commander as soon as I learned they had been released on GoG.

Back