SirViro's FS/FT - Laptops, Parts, Games - Updated Frequently

SirViro

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling Guidelines:
- I accept Paypal only
- Email: sirviro "at" comcast "dot" net - Heat: SirViro - eBay: sirviro04
- All prices include shipping unless otherwise stated. CONUS only
- Don't think my prices are fair? Shoot me a PM! Thanks!

For Sale:

$20 shipped
Athlon64 3400+ Socket 939

$45 shipped
EVGA GeForce 7600GT 256MB

$60 shipped
EVGA GeForce 7900GT 512MB

Trades:
Here's some things I'm looking for;
- Resident Evil 5 - PS3
- Wii + games
- 24" LCDs
- Antec 900 or 900 Two

Sold Items
$250 + shipping Sold
Toshiba Satellite A105
15.4" Screen
Celeron M 2.4ghz
512MB DDR2
40GB HDD
DVD-RW

Comes with Restore CDs, OS needs to be reloaded on this laptop

$300 + shipping Sold
Dell Inspiron 9300
17" Screen
Intel Centrino 1.86ghz
1GB DDR2
40GB HDD (I will throw in the 100GB HDD it came with, but it seemed to be dying when I replaced it)
DVD-RW

I just replaced the keyboard on this unit. No OS is loaded on this, I will send it with copies of Restore discs, because it's all I have.

SOLD
Shuttle SN25P barebones system. Comes with most of the accessories like drive rails. Includes a Shuttle PSU.
- nForce4 Chipset
- Onboard Sound & LAN
- Socket 939

Shuttle SN25P

What is in this? Bare-bone or can you give some better info on it.

Good Day

if I had an s939 proc laying around I would bite on the sn25p. I loved that machine back when I had two at one point. Bump for a kick ass deal.

I've got a spare 939 proc listed! Buybuybuy! You want to buy it, you want to buy it! Chinpokomon! :D

Shuttle SN25P Barebone: Is that complete with the Case, too? Or is it just the board with the accessories. If it is complete with the case as well (minus the CPU and Memory), then you have a deal pending shipping charge...LMK...

Earlier test revealed that there is no Command Rate Timing adjustment, has there been a latter BIOS that enables this (that you know of)? Can we use two 2GB memory sticks (4GB total) or is it limited to 2x1GB (2GB total)? Thanks...

I will respond after work so please if you could at least put it hold until I have more communication with you regarding this PC. Thanks...

Bump.jpg

Back