Siri Trying To Prevent Suicides?

Well, I can see how Apple fans are confused enough already, they just might tell it something like that.

Hmmm ... never thought of this. If you say anything pertaining to suicide, murder, etc. into your smartphone, your phone number and personal identifying information about you is probably going into some database ... (Hmmmm)

I mean, this wouldn't be hard to do. I do alot of automation at work. Certain words get flagged, dump the phones PII info into a database and BOOM, you're on the no-fly list. No human intervention needed.

haha... yeah, in a few years texting "FML" will probably make your health insurance payments go through the roof...

The next time you say something like "ugh, this f*&#ing iPhone makes me want to kill myself" Siri might just spring into action. Another magical feature from the folks at Apple. :rolleyes:

If your wanting to kill yourself over a phone, you should probably just cut to the chase and get it over with, because more than likely a phone is going to be the least of your worries down the road.

Back