Siri listens to everything you do.

What you need to do after discovering this is start bitching really loudly about being spied on. I had a similar scenario happen in my house as well and after seeing the glut of ads and related youtube videos I started screaming about it. Wouldn't you know I didn't receive any more related content after my outburst?
Now you are monitored in a black silence, nothing on the underside has changed.
Which is creepier?

This reminds me of when I worked for a wireless company as a manager , our technician kept his phone is a makeshift Faraday cage when traveling in his car.

His response was just because the phone is off doesn't mean in can't be pinged for GPS location(need warrant to do).

Apparently it can be powered up without you turning it on and the power cycle is not noticeable.
Baseband, the hole every phone has, that every spook traitor uses, yet no one likes to discuss it.

Careful, kids...Siri has friends....

0_CEN-RobotFedor-06.jpg

Baseband, the hole every phone has, that every spook traitor uses, yet no one likes to discuss it.

That's not what baseband means. Baseband is the native signal sans upmixing to whatever frequency your vendor needs. Think of it as the zero-offset version of what you're trying to transmit or receive.

That's not what baseband means. Baseband is the native signal sans upmixing to whatever frequency your vendor needs. Think of it as the zero-offset version of what you're trying to transmit or receive.

I believe he is talking about the Baseband processor chip (glorified modem) which handles all the radio/wifi/yada communication in modern cell phones (eg. Qualcomm MDM9600) and the conspiracy theory that the "spook traitors" have forced Qualcomm, SiTel, MediaTek and whatnot under NSLs to include a mechanism in the firmware to wake the chip on a magic packet from the cell tower while the phone is otherwise off and begin transmitting GPS coordinates and things of that sort.

I believe this theory was misconstrued from two things, first was information from Snowden that indicated the NSA is capable of setting the phone into a "tracking" state on shutdown. The military had previously bragged about using something to this effect to catch terrorists in Iraq and Pakistan, that being the second source for this. But it's pretty clear when you look into the details that the method they used to do this was installed spyware rather than fancy chip backdoors, ie. on shutdown of the main iOS/Android OS start a small custom OS in background with the only purpose of phoning location or microphone data back to the HQ. I haven't seen any evidence to support the RTOS that runs baseband processors has been infiltrated or used for this purpose, and it would generally go against NSA tactics to have such exposure to their exploits. They almost certainly would get caught with that.

yea, we actually have special rooms at work that we discuss security stuff in -- faraday caged room, and no electronic tech devices are allowed. We get all the government notices about the phones, smart watches, bluetooth devices, etc that show there are 3rd parties and potential state sponsored terror organizations getting the data that is fed in real time from everyone's devices. We even had to rip the Ford Sync, GPS receiver, cellular modem, cameras and microphone arrays out of our security vehicles. You can't even drive your new vehicles anymore without being monitored / listened to / watched.

I wrote up a cyber security whitepaper on it, which goes into great detail -- with all the sensors available on phones, you can determine approximately how many people are in a room, ID their voice, confirm with imagery, get the size of the room based off acoustics, location of the room, other wireless devices in the room (wifi/bt), get security badge data if you have compatible NFC in close enough proximity, etc. It's insane.

Last edited:
yea, we actually have special rooms at work that we discuss security stuff in -- faraday caged room, and no electronic tech devices are allowed. We get all the government notices about the phones, smart watches, bluetooth devices, etc that show there are 3rd parties and potential state sponsored terror organizations getting the data that is fed in real time from everyone's devices. We even had to rip the Ford Sync, GPS receiver, cellular modem, cameras and microphone arrays out of our security vehicles. You can't even drive your new vehicles anymore without being monitored / listened to / watched.

I wrote up a cyber security whitepaper on it, which goes into great detail -- with all the sensors available on phones, you can determine approximately how many people are in a room, ID their voice, confirm with imagery, get the size of the room based off acoustics, location of the room, other wireless devices in the room (wifi/bt), get security badge data if you have compatible NFC in close enough proximity, etc. It's insane.
Link to the white paper ?

Link to the white paper ?
It is only viewable with a security clearance. (nuclear industry 10 CFR 2.390) If I were to release it publicly, it would be probably 90% redacted and worthless.

It is only viewable with a security clearance. (nuclear industry 10 CFR 2.390) If I were to release it publicly, it would be probably 90% redacted and worthless.
lol, figures. Sounds like your making it up. A paper on Ford Sync, GPS receiver, cellular modem, cameras and so on does not need a clearance. Even if there is stuff that needs to be redacted the data on stuff like sync and cellhpne cameras needing nuclear industry clearance is a poor excuse. Sound slike you just googled a security clearance to cover up story.

There's a lot of stuff that's classified for no apparent reason. Just because you don't think something is worth classification doesn't mean that it isn't.

Voice command is the future. I welcome it. I don’t worry about crap like this since there are always watchdogs that will keep companies honest.

lol, figures. Sounds like your making it up. A paper on Ford Sync, GPS receiver, cellular modem, cameras and so on does not need a clearance. Even if there is stuff that needs to be redacted the data on stuff like sync and cellhpne cameras needing nuclear industry clearance is a poor excuse. Sound slike you just googled a security clearance to cover up story.
yes, I make up these stories for the fun of it to waste my time.. lol. Talk to some people who know me on this forum, both in real life and from my years of proof on my line of work.

Here you go.. a nice pic from the top of the reactor building. ;)
NbbvhHjh.jpg

Last edited:

and your first reaction is to flame... nice...

So its admitted and proved that Siri and Alexa and Goog all record and listen...

Yet 5g causing cancer and being a controlled surveillance and soft kill grid is all a bunch of mumbo jumbo????

Lmao the hypocrites that flood the human race.... and [H]

I wrote "Website cookies unlike animal crackers have no ears."
Web site cookies are NOT animal cookies, only animal cookies have hairs.
That means web site cookies do not have hairs and cannot "pick up vibration".
Drunk posting is not allowed :p

Voice command is the future. I welcome it. I don’t worry about crap like this since there are always watchdogs that will keep companies honest.
i debate that future. granted, being able to do stuff from across the room from my devices is cool. it will even be game changing for certain niche markets. however it is so much faster to simply do certain actions than speak the command phrase. $.02

This reminds me of when I worked for a wireless company as a manager , our technician kept his phone is a makeshift Faraday cage when traveling in his car.

His response was just because the phone is off doesn't mean in can't be pinged for GPS location(need warrant to do).

Apparently it can be powered up without you turning it on and the power cycle is not noticeable.
A plain old army surplus ammo can works well for this. I found when putting my phone in to protect it from water, it didn't get a signal inside. Even if it did get a signal, GPS is much weaker and the mic would be totally muffled.

But we all know that Apple "respects their data and has strong privacy controls in place", right?

I have to wonder if this isn't why pretty much every phone has changed over to a non removable battery. I was looking at the Amazon echo the other day and they claim it has a button that physically disconnects the mic. Somehow I don't believe them.

i debate that future. granted, being able to do stuff from across the room from my devices is cool. it will even be game changing for certain niche markets. however it is so much faster to simply do certain actions than speak the command phrase. $.02

Well, since we do not yet have any of the tech from Back to the Future, I can say that I agree.

wait what? a device that waits for you to say "Hey Siri" listens to everything you say? whowouldathunkit?
next news bombshell "Cortana listens to everything you say on XBOne, PC or any other device with a microphone on it where it is installed"

Oh yeah? We have flying cars, they just need to launch themselves on a ramp first!:eek::ROFLMAO:

they have had viable prototypes that could take off and land vertically since at least the 1960's (remember the UFO shaped one)
avrocar.png

problem is do you want the average person to be flying? considering the current rash of road rage, I think not..

Last edited:
Oh yeah? We have flying cars, they just need to launch themselves on a ramp first!:eek::ROFLMAO:

If you do the research, you will realize that not just anyone would get a license to fly on the skyways. Also, they were also controlled by a sort of air traffic control and they did not so much fly as hover, at least according to the technology.

wait what? a device that waits for you to say "Hey Siri" listens to everything you say? whowouldathunkit?
next news bombshell "Cortana listens to everything you say on XBOne, PC or any other device with a microphone on it where it is installed"

they have had viable prototypes that could take off and land vertically since at least the 1960's (remember the UFO shaped one)
View attachment 186460

problem is do you want the average person to be flying? considering the current rash of road rage, I think not..

Operating on the Skyways and Hyperways would be far more strict and controlled. But the reality is, we do not have any of the technology available and, the voice controlled stuff was actually integrated into that society, our form of it is horrid.

The exact reason why I simply refuse to buy any so-called "voice assistant", be it siri, alexa or bixby etc etc.....

the tech companies already have enough ways to track us as it is, I see absolutely NO reason to give them another, just so I can hollar at some shitheaded box to do stuff for me......

And yet we all wonder why our species is getting lazier, fatter and weaker by the nanosecond.......

p. U. h. L. e. A. s. E.................

Back