SiN Episodes Arena Mode!!

HighwayAssassins

Supreme [H]ardness
Have you guys tried this? I guess it got released in the last update of the game, and I totally forgot about it till yesterday.

Its actually pretty fun. Its like a game of CS that uses only bots and spawns them all the time. Its cool though, because due to the adaptive AI system, you dont die much. The trick becomes living for all 15 minutes, because its easy at first, but the AI catches up eventually.

Anyways, its good for some quick shoot-em-up fun, give it a shot!

For some reason steam pretends i don't have this game anymore. It is all grayed out but is on the list correctly showing like I paid. If I click it acts like it's going to download it but quits. I'll have to rip it off my drive and see if it will work then. Meh ranting, just a bum string of bad luck with bugs lately. Anymore bullshit and I'm parting out my rig.

texuspete00 said:
For some reason steam pretends i don't have this game anymore. It is all grayed out but is on the list correctly showing like I paid. If I click it acts like it's going to download it but quits. I'll have to rip it off my drive and see if it will work then. Meh ranting, just a bum string of bad luck with bugs lately. Anymore bullshit and I'm parting out my rig.
uninstall steam and start from scratch. at least restart it

texuspete00 said:

a good rebuild can sometime take care of most bugs

Steam has got to be the shittiest piece of shit I have ever had the displeasure of having installed on my computer. I've had viruses that fucked my PC up less...

Back