SilverStone Strider Titanium ST60F-TI 600W PSU Review @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
SilverStone Strider Titanium ST60F-TI 600W PSU Review - SilverStone has been on a fairly successful ride with its Strider series of computer power supplies. These units tout excellent efficiency levels all while packing this into an unusually tiny footprint perfect small form factor system builds. Along with that, the ST60F-TI brings with it a solid build quality, near silent operation, all while being fully modular.

Noticed a small error in the summary text - '...packing this into an unusually tiny footprint perfect small form factor system builds.' Shouldn't there be a for between perfect and small?

Every time I see the box, I do a double-take..."is that really the STFU model power supply?"

Excellent review as always. Thank you in particular for commenting on the noise. Just a suggestion but you might want to mention that this is an ATX PSU either in the title or the first paragraph, especially as you say

These units tout excellent efficiency levels all while packing this into an unusually tiny footprint perfect for small form factor system builds.

which might make people think that this is a SFX or SFX-L PSU. Yes, it's in the yellow producer's blurb lower down and the image, but it's not terribly visible in the latter and it's buried in the former. And I tend to skip the advertising blurb anyway - I'm reading the article for what you write, not their puffery.

Back