SilverStone RAVEN RV02 - Is it any good?

Krazypoloc

Gawd
I currently have a Lian Li mid tower that has served me well for many years now. Recently I have upgraded to 3 GPU's and heat as well as space are starting to become a concern. I'm looking for a case that has nice toned down aesthetics (like the Lian Li's) but also is a full tower with really good airflow that is also very quiet.

I really like the design of this case. But is it any good? Or do I have better options?

To me that raven does not have toned down aesthetics at all. That's exactly why I chose the FT-02 , which is structurally identical to RV02 but with nicer looks. Personal preference I guess. You should be ok with 3 gpus in either the Rv02 or FT-02. As an alternative though, have you seen the corsair 600T review done here? They fit 3 gpus in there with good temps and noise levels.

To me that raven does not have toned down aesthetics at all. That's exactly why I chose the FT-02 , which is structurally identical to RV02 but with nicer looks. Personal preference I guess. You should be ok with 3 gpus in either the Rv02 or FT-02. As an alternative though, have you seen the corsair 600T review done here? They fit 3 gpus in there with good temps and noise levels.

Awesome that is exactly what I was looking for. Will that thing hold 4 GPU's though? I want to have the ability to add one more if need be down the road.

I did a build for a guy last year with a 650D - the noise levels were too high for my taste with the stock fans on low. I assume they would be the same with the 600T.

Back