Silverstone New Products (PSUs/Cases/Accessories)

I like the Alta case without the glass and the Raspberry Pi case. Those Threadripper AIO coolers are beefy! The switch to turn your PC on and off with a cellphone looks like fun.

I’ve been looking for the NR200 for months now. They apparently released but take forever to ship to warehouses. That case is perfect in most every way.

I got really excited and then realized the 1000W is SFX-L. But a competitor to the Corsair SFX750 is definitely welcome!
Me too. I've heard of people drawing 1000 watts off their Corsair SF750s. Not recommended, but I've no doubt we'll get to that point before long.

I like the Alta case without the glass and the Raspberry Pi case. ...

The pi case is nice enough, I suppose. It is entering an extremely competitive market, and I am seeing no real distinguishing features that set it apart from, e.g., the flirc and argon one cases.

I just built my system in a Silverstone Seta A1 case. It's a great looking case, but the build quality is....not the same Silverstone that made the FT02 and FT03. It's not awful or anything like that. It's just...average. I added sound deadening, grommets, Noctua fans, and fixed the top exhaust cooling issue. All of this should have been stock.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Omg ty just ordered. Their email notification has to be trash.

trusting email notification from a site that looks like it's from the 90's? too much trust, lol ;).. but yeah agree their email notifications are arse, especially if the listing gets reposted under a different product ID.

I just built my system in a Silverstone Seta A1 case. It's a great looking case, but the build quality is....not the same Silverstone that made the FT02 and FT03. It's not awful or anything like that. It's just...average. I added sound deadening, grommets, Noctua fans, and fixed the top exhaust cooling issue. All of this should have been stock.
That's unfortunate, I love my ft02,

Back