Silverstone GD04 water cooling radiator.

ZenDragon

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a SilverStone GD04 (this one), that I would like to water cool. I am trying to figure out where to put a radiator. It seems as though it would fit in the dual fan area on the right side (from the front) of the case. These fans are butted right up against eachtoher which the also seem to do on the Alphacool NexXxoS ST30. So my question is, does anybody have any experience water cooling this case and know if I can get that in there without modifying the case?

I have a SilverStone GD04 (this one), that I would like to water cool. I am trying to figure out where to put a radiator. It seems as though it would fit in the dual fan area on the right side (from the front) of the case. These fans are butted right up against eachtoher which the also seem to do on the Alphacool NexXxoS ST30. So my question is, does anybody have any experience water cooling this case and know if I can get that in there without modifying the case?

You don't have enough clearance between where the fans are mounted and then motherboard starts to place a rad there.

Back