Silverstone customer service rules!

Dunan

[H]ard|Gawd
I got a silverstone st60f a month or so ago and wanted to see if I had gotten the new revised units - come to find out I did but didn't know it. I was also missing some cables that should have come with the unit, as some different cables that i wasn't supposed to get were included instead.
I emailed thier customer service and exchanged emails with "Joel" @ Silverstone and he sent me out some new cables @ no charge!! :rawk:

Kudos to Silverstone, i'm sold! :p

I have the 50EF and it came with a cable that had since been replaced with a newer one since some had problems with spontaneous restarts with the old cable. I also dealt with Joel and within days I got a new cable in the mail. In fact they sent me 2. lol Great service.

As I have heard. OCZ and Silverstone have the best service when it comes to PSUs, or so it seems.

nice to hear some good stories. now dont no one go around saying Silverstones customer service is a mystery!

its so damn quiet, I hear the CoolerMaster fans in my Praetorian over the power supply unit.

go figure.

besides, if they sent you the wrong cables, they should send you the correct ones for free. thats called a company standing by its product.

Back