silly flash games

950.x right now... Took me a moment to understand what the hell I was supposed to do. ;)

EDIT: "So, why didn't you post the documents this afternoon?" "Oh, same as always, playing baseball with a yeti and a penguin."

The key is to hitting a mine on the first bounce. The way the physics is programmed, the linear velocity is always constant. Hitting the ground decreases it by some percentage. So the goal becomes to hit as many randomly placed mines as possible to keep your height up as long as possible so as to maintain your speed.

In short: With the mines, it's just a game of luck with very little skill involved. But hey, I play for the senseless violence.

Indeed...I wish there was more skill required than dumb luck. But it is indeed a lot of fun nonetheless!

New high--958.

i never said it was a *deep* game did i? ;)

when i got my high score, i hit 4 land mines in a row right at the start...thats defenatly the key

1136.4 is my highest, I got lucky because it landed on a mine the first time it hit the ground, then it hit in between two mines which exploded at the same time, doubling the height, then it proceeded to hit a few more mines before it slid to a halt.

Got a 960ish this damn computer I am using @ werk is such a piece of crap I get a slide show when the penguin hits the mines I get about 4 frames per second with that flash game.

Originally posted by Rabid Bunny
1136.4 is my highest, I got lucky because it landed on a mine the first time it hit the ground, then it hit in between two mines which exploded at the same time, doubling the height, then it proceeded to hit a few more mines before it slid to a halt.

1035.7 in a similar fashion. :D

You know what? Those anti-violence in video game activists are right. I've got a sudden urge to head to the Antarctic, find me a massive spiked club, and rocket penguins into a mine field.

Ummmm...wouldn't this be for the WLWC which is closed??? This type of stuff was usually posted in there and not here so I'd guess that this is WLWC material...

BTW...I got 1284 first try...all other tries I either miss or get ~1,000 :rolleyes: boring like the other games of this type

I maxed out at 1005.

Oh yea, I would also like to say that I have wasted waaay too damn much time on this game.

pingu.gif

Back