Silk Road Was “The Most Responsible” Drug Market In History

He keeps posting messages aimed at someone that can't read them. I suppose this is like being cussed out by a mime - incredibly amusing to the recipient, yet the mime must be terribly frustrated. :p

He keeps posting messages aimed at someone that can't read them. I suppose this is like being cussed out by a mime - incredibly amusing to the recipient, yet the mime must be terribly frustrated. :p

Except, we all know you're reading them now. Which is how you responded to my very first post to you, ooops (I was ignored last thread, remember...lol). That must feel dumb! Then, I tore apart your ignorant trolling with just data, then, you started doing whatever this is you're doing now.

Just saying...:eek:

He ignored me a thread or two ago, seriously.

skCQI87.jpg

Two more replies I can't see, and nobody else is talking so I have to assume they're directed at me. I suppose I should feel flattered at getting this much attention and being so important to someone I don't even know, but I think it's time I do the responsible thing and leave now. It's been mildly amusing, but seriously... You're only trolling yourself at this point. I'm going to stop posting in this thread, and you should stop posting as well and then you should add me to your ignore list (which I assume you haven't if you're still posting). This kind of obsessing over internet message board posts is unhealthy. Get a parting shot in if you feel it's necessary, but seriously... you need some counseling or something if you're taking it to this level.

Two more replies I can't see, and nobody else is talking so I have to assume they're directed at me.
I don't think you know how ignoring works, seriously.

You're only trolling yourself at this point.
So I resorted to your first post in this thread.

I'm going to stop posting in this thread,
1334176327929_621991.png

and you should stop posting as well and then you should add me to your ignore list (which I assume you haven't if you're still posting).
You're proof the ignore feature doesn't 'really' work.

Get a parting shot in if you feel it's necessary, but seriously... you need some counseling
XjxzeE4.gif

Well seeing that your average stoner doesn't bathe...

don't know many stoners do you? I've known them off and on for decades. Almost all bathed. OTOH, computer geeks don't always bathe (and yes, I've been around lots of them for decades too). Fortunately the vast majority of them bathe regularly too.

This thread is about users who ignore each other but still reply to each other...oh wait...what. Ohhh, it's a drug thread no wonder it turned into this.

Back