Silicon Valley Droid Seeks Vengeance On Attacker

Schtask

Limp Gawd
K5's camera system took on a red hue as tits external sensors detected an anomoly moving to intercept the droid's patrol perimiter. The anomaly in question was Jason Sylvain, droid assaulter.

With threat level confirmed, K5 initiated a recursive scan of its self defense directives. With threat level confirmed, K5 initiated a recursive scan of its self defense directives. Mantis Style Kung Fu. Check. Cobra-Kai Leg Sweep. Check. Miyagi Crane Kick. Check. Streets of Rage. Check. Yoga Flame. Double Check.

Fight!

Last edited:
Some of the other ones I could get the point of the article. This one I thought was a little annoying tbh since, to me, it did not convey the point of the article at all.

Sure it did. The Droid got it's ass kicked by some random dude. There wasn't much to the story to begin with. QQ

Important quote from the story:

"I think this is a pretty pathetic incident because it shows how spineless the drunk guys in Silicon Valley really are because they attack a victim who doesn't even have any arms," Mountain View resident Eamonn Callon said.

Important quote from the story:

To be fair...early 20s me would TOTALLY beat the crap out of a giant Roomba in a parking lot. This isn't even a question. These things would last 10 minutes before being publicly urinated on, torn apart, and being turned into a bong on a typical Friday/Saturday night in a proper midwest college town.

at least this was better than that apple article about an article about an article about an article repeating note 7 battery explodes.

at least this was better than that apple article about an article about an article about an article repeating note 7 battery explodes.

I could have just written "Man kicks droids ass for no reason. Droid is ok."....but where's the fun in that?

Should have called for the assemblage of robots over at Boston Dynamics. Those robots are something to fear.

Should have called for the assemblage of robots over at Boston Dynamics. Those robots are something to fear.

Yeah they are. Especially the wheeled murder-bot they filmed getting all nimbly bimbly on an obstacle course.

Back