silent-circuit disappeared on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLER_K

Supreme [H]ardness
We did a swap in June 2017 for a Dell U3415W 34" monitor. I swapped him a motherboard, ram and a CPU for his monitor. He promised to swap the ownership over to me as well as shipping the mini display port cable or giving the money back if I purchased one.

I also left him Heatware feedback and he hasn't held up to his end of the agreement. It is now September 2017 and no owner transfer ownership on the monitor. He did tell me he was starting a new job. I have sent him multiple emails, cell phone text as well as sending PMs here. Nothing has been replied or done.

silent-circuit was last seen:
Sep 4, 2017
https://www.heatware.com/u/59557/to

I even sold him a heatsink after the trade. He has still been active here. I'm not sure why he hasn't fulfilled his end of the bargain. I believe 4 months is more than enough time to fix all the issues though. Thoughts and suggestions on the issue at hand are welcome.

It states in the first sentence that we swapped. That would mean I have the monitor and he has the computer gear. In the fifth sentence, it states he hasn't changed the ownership to me on the monitor an also owes me a mini display port also. Just to help everyone else out. We meet in person and did the swap.

Weird, he seemed like a pretty legit guy. Maybe something happened?

I had no issues with him and he was a great person. But 4 months is enough time and like I have shown you. He has been active here. But not answering cell phone text, emails or PMs here. He has been on here so I'm not sure what is going on. I'm just trying to reach out and get his attention this way. As all my other options aren't working. I'm not being hard on him or saying anything bad. I would just like the deal to be finished.

It is fine Dan. You are helping and trying to reach out to him. I appreciate it and I still feel something might be wrong. Or maybe something did happen. Hopefully, he sees this and gets in touch.

It means that the remaining warranty is transferred to me. If I have any issues with the monitor. I can get an advanced replacement on it until the said warranty expires.

Last time I talked to him in May, he had lost his home and was losing some of his possessions. I gave him money and told him to always shoot me a PM if he needed someone to talk to, seemed like a genuine guy. I don't think he's scamming as much as it might just be prioritization.

I'm not saying he is scamming or a bad person. I don't want anyone to think that is what I'm trying to say. I'm just trying to get in contact with him and finish the deal. Hopefully, he gets wind of the thread and chimes in.

I'm not saying he is scamming or a bad person. I don't want anyone to think that is what I'm trying to say. I'm just trying to get in contact with him and finish the deal. Hopefully, he gets wind of the thread and chimes in.

I have his email/number but I assume you've already tried that... Hoping it works out for you man.

Any word? This is actually very concerning since he is a very active member of the forum.

We did a swap in June 2017 for a Dell U3415W 34" monitor. I swapped him a motherboard, ram and a CPU for his monitor. He promised to swap the ownership over to me as well as shipping the mini display port cable or giving the money back if I purchased one.

I also left him Heatware feedback and he hasn't held up to his end of the agreement. It is now September 2017 and no owner transfer ownership on the monitor. He did tell me he was starting a new job. I have sent him multiple emails, cell phone text as well as sending PMs here. Nothing has been replied or done.

silent-circuit was last seen:
Sep 4, 2017
https://www.heatware.com/u/59557/to

I even sold him a heatsink after the trade. He has still been active here. I'm not sure why he hasn't fulfilled his end of the bargain. I believe 4 months is more than enough time to fix all the issues though. Thoughts and suggestions on the issue at hand are welcome.

If you call and you have his old address that you shipped to as well as his name and email you can have it changed yourself.

You can literally call and say, hey i bought this XYZ dell item from a friend, I'd like to update the warranty info to myself, he had it registered under his name XYZ, and email XYZ.

I've done this twice before. Last time recently.

If you get a bad customer service rep, just call again till you get a helpful one. Thats the key. Sometimes might take an extra hang-up retry but works.

We didn't meet at his house. I don't have his address or anything like that. That is the reason I need to get in touch with him. Plus no one knows if it is in his name or anyone else to top off the matter. Maybe he will log back in soon and see the thread.

Asking for a mod to please get in touch with him. I have sent an email and the first email is now dead. I waiting to see if the other email still works. Sent a text to his cell phone and no reply. I'm guessing that phone number is gone and he has a new number possibly. Either way, I need a mod to send him an email and link it to this thread. Hopefully, we can find out if he is sick or something is wrong and get some answers.

Asking for a mod to please get in touch with him. I have sent an email and the first email is now dead. I waiting to see if the other email still works. Sent a text to his cell phone and no reply. I'm guessing that phone number is gone and he has a new number possibly. Either way, I need a mod to send him an email and link it to this thread. Hopefully, we can find out if he is sick or something is wrong and get some answers.

Send me the info you have and I'll see if it matches what I have ..if we have different emails, I'll send him a note and see what happens.... No promises though, my involvement will be limited to sending off an email to see if he responds

if you have his name you dont need his address if theres an issue just tell them your his it guy and he brought the monitor to you and they will send your the replacment

I'm just going to lock this. I'm still not sure what is going on. I'm just going to cut my losses and move on. I have lost out on other stuff and I'm sure it will happen again. It is what it is. I would really like to know what is going on with him though. All emails, cell phone, and text communication were never responded to. I'm not even sure what to do with the Heatware feedback I left him. As the positive doesn't really seem to fit the transaction now. But then again I do know what happened on his side. But the communication just vanished.

I'm just going to lock this. I'm still not sure what is going on. I'm just going to cut my losses and move on. I have lost out on other stuff and I'm sure it will happen again. It is what it is. I would really like to know what is going on with him though. All emails, cell phone, and text communication were never responded to. I'm not even sure what to do with the Heatware feedback I left him. As the positive doesn't really seem to fit the transaction now. But then again I do know what happened on his side. But the communication just vanished.
12 year account banned over this. He has instructions to mail me if he wants to work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back