maxius

2[H]4U
https://www.amazon.com/treasuretruck

DO IT NOW. YOU WILL SEE WHY AFTER. (HINT WHAT CONSOLE MAKER MADE A CLASSIC VERSION AVAILABLE FOR $60 LAST YEAR)

EDIT: May only be good for large city's or just the one im in

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Why not just buy this shit online at your leisure instead of waiting for some fucking truck to roll around?
Im guessing IT has special items that you cant buy anywhere else?...Like maybe the NES classic for $60!

I'm guessing exclusive discounts and excellent odds at winning prizes?

Im guessing IT has special items that you cant buy anywhere else?...Like maybe the NES classic for $60!

I seriously doubt they're operating at a loss here, and Amazon/eBay (for NES classics and such) already drive markups way down while being infinitely more convenient. This just sounds like another scam like Lootcrate to me - except the merchandise isn't even delivered to you in this case.

If you're bored and have money to throw around I guess it could be exciting, but the realist in me just sees this as a dumb idea.

Reactions: DF-1
like this
This is amazon...

I was referring to the online part of Amazon, not this dumbass truck shit that Amazon is pushing.

I could be wrong; maybe they've made so many trillions that they wanted to do something nice and are shipping around this truck like some sort of gift to their customers.

The entire page screams "hipster marketing douche bag". Every, single, last, image. And nothing pictured looks like anything that is a "must have", half of them are food.

I already saw this crap from their website. It was stupid then and it's even more stupid now that I see a competent site pointing it out.

Yes its meant as a marketing ploy i mean ffs the Chicago one was setup at tribune tower with thousands passing by on foot. its also meant to drive people to amazon and test out their eventual brick and motor stores that are coming.

DEALS ON YOUR FAVORITE JUNK, BUY MORE SHIT FROM AMAZON! DON'T STOP JEFF BEZOS NEEDS TO HIT THE 100 BILLION MARK!

WEVE BEEN OPERATING AT A LOSS FOR YEARS AND FINALLY SQUEAKED OUT A PROFIT LIKE A HOT SILENT FART YET SOMEHOW OUR CEO IS WORTH BAZILLIONS IN IMAGINARY MONEY AND WE WANT MOOOOORE

Why not just buy this shit online at your leisure instead of waiting for some fucking truck to roll around?

For some people it is exciting, kind of like woot. its the thrill of the deal, maybe its a gambling thing. But to me it's just a scam to sell people crap that a company has too much of for some reason.

Just got a message about a deal today in Houston. 2 x 24 oz Porterhouse steaks for $30. I'd jump on it if it were coming near me. Only two stops buy not on my side of town.

worm

guess im going downtown today also note prime has free family household and family accounts

Just got a message about a deal today in Houston. 2 x 24 oz Porterhouse steaks for $30. I'd jump on it if it were coming near me. Only two stops buy not on my side of town.

worm

I got this two and agree with your feelings. To be fair, Houston is a ridiculously large area to service (+700 square miles).

I got this two and agree with your feelings. To be fair, Houston is a ridiculously large area to service (+700 square miles).

Exactly, two stops in a city this big? I guess I was envisioning a lot more stops for these. But it seems they sold out pretty quick. Maybe they will adapt to the demand and geography.

I can't image there was some warehouse somewhere with a bunch of leftover Porthouse steaks wasting away...

worm

Consumerism at it's best why not hit up a local shopping mall before they all close up because of Amazon.

Consumerism at it's best why not hit up a local shopping mall before they all close up because of Amazon.

I guess you would have been the LAST person in line to buy a stage coach... Change and death are the only things you can count on, and taxes, but you can cheat them!

worm

Back