cageymaru

Fully [H]
HTC VIVEPORT is having a promotion where signing up for a free trial subscription, that costs $8.99 a month afterwards, will allow you to purchase 5 VR game at $1 each. The game selection includes:

SUPERHOT VR
Arizona Sunshine
Sairento VR
The Wizards
Accounting+

The service work for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. I wrote an article about it here.

Enjoy!

Bummer, I already have most of these. Great deal, though, those titles are solid.

already played the first two on the list, how are the others?

If I sign up for the free sub, purchase the five $1 games, then don't renew the sub do I lose the five games, or are they there forever?

If I sign up for the free sub, purchase the five $1 games, then don't renew the sub do I lose the five games, or are they there forever?
So I was reading this thread over on Reddit. And I found this information. Now they were talking about Fallout VR where Vive owners got a Fallout VR key for Steam, but the rest of the staff member's response should apply to Viveport.

Guy asked this question.

If I purchase something like Fallout 4 ect, will I still have access to the game should I decide to cancel viveport? Steam is free to access and your games are always accessible and I am wondering if I lose my purchases upon cancelation.

Staff responded.

Under this promotion Fallout will be distributed by a Steam key. That said, Viveport functions identically to Steam in that content you buy is always yours to access without further fees. Only content accessed via a subscription is affected by cancellation or modification of a subscription.

Back