sig any good?

Jay D.

Weaksauce
Well I made this avatar and sig for another forum. Just wondering what you guys think.

Smile copy.jpg

Rain%20copy.jpg

and just for fun I made this one...If any of you watch adultswim you'll get it.
Blackwatch%20plaid%20copy.jpg

well the "Jay D." on the rocket is very out of place. did you use photoshop or pant? the small pic looks good

Photoshop....I guess I could fade the name a little. Any Ideas, maybe change to greenish color?

Originally posted by badjoke
well the "Jay D." on the rocket is very out of place. did you use photoshop or pant? the small pic looks good

did you use photoshop or paint .... dannnnng thats harsh lol

as for the pic .... if there was more lighting on the bomb itself, you could use you blending styles and make it look cruved over the bomb *the text* but its pretty dark. good luck

Avatar 39K, sig 165-168K... now, multiply that by, oh, say, 20 posts per page? I just don't like the load time avatars/sigs add. Especially on some boards where there appear to be no enforced size limits. I do appreciate that some boards allow you to turn them off entirely. In which case all the effort you put into your graphics will be wasted on someone like me.

Your avatar is mostly background. Crop out the extraneous stuff, shrink slightly, optimize, and I'll bet you could come up with something <5K that conveys the same overall gist without a noticeable difference in quality.

Back