sickest gaming PC case ever??

saw that yesterday pretty wicked idea for a display case. I wouldn't want that big of a case lol.

Thats so cool it changes the components of the water cooler system between open and close.

That soft tube system needs to be bled of air *bad* you can see the cavitation in the tubing it is so bad.

how is the case itself powered? via your PSU or is there another plug specifically for its motors? theres no mention of it in the article.

That soft tube system needs to be bled of air *bad* you can see the cavitation in the tubing it is so bad.

And further....they put 2 top-of-the-line GPUs, and a CPU block...all on ONE 360mm rad. You have that much money in a case, at least let it have radiator space to spare and not just barely enough.

I want it... Then again, i want that Corsair Bulldog for my HTPC as well... I also want that inwin bendy metal glass case thingy for 99....billion dollars.... I love how im not materialistic except when it comes to my cars and my computers... Oh wait... I picked 2 of the worst things to be materialistic with... /Checks wallet Nope too broke to eat today :eek:

It certainly does look interesting but it's not practical in any sense. Just wait until one of those doors fails and leaves the case stuck in the closed position...

I didn't realize this was anything more than a publicity stunt. I guess the S-frame will probably look relatively cheap in comparison.

naw, Phantek makes the best cases ever, Enthoo Pro is the greatest 100$ case ever, EVER! Phantek has so much respect from me, they listen to the enthusiast and take action. InWin is over the top and over the top expensive

rogf.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=123&v=weqe3PM1Cpg

It really bothers me that the chassis isn't boxed with clear plastic/glass or that they didn't do so with interconnecting pieces on the moving case when closed. Just screams dust magnet.

Lost me at "sick", then I looked at the link and it seems like the type of case someone younger than me would describe as such.

Only ways something like that would be cool:

#1 I was 12 years old.
#2 I habitually could not find my I/O shields
#3 It opened my beer
#4 I got to call "Steve" at dell tech support and ask him questions about it, specifically if when someones dumbass cat fell asleep in it would they warranty a new case and or new cat.
#5 It crushed and recycled my beer when I was done.

Last edited:
Back