Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Sorry for the phone camera. My t3i broke :(
345iz2x.jpg

Wow that's nice those stands look great and what keyboard is that?

Certainty.

The measurement are:
Width - 109 cm
Height(from the desk) - 58 cm
The middle bezels - 3.7 cm

<3 that setup. I'm thinking about getting a Crossover as my 4th. :)

Your cheating!!
Hypothesizing everyone with deciduous food...... =)

I have a question. Why is the case turned around backwards?
You also need to spend some time on cable management.

I have a question. Why is the case turned around backwards?
You also need to spend some time on cable management.

I fix the cable issue, but it's hard to make it look nice when the cables are all out in the open.

The computer is turned backwards, because i find that having easy access to my USB ports, PCI ports, ect. to be more important than easy access to a power button or a CD drive i which almost never use.

Now imagine having all of this facing away from you.
i3RVHiCIetN7P.jpg

Right now the cable managment can't get much better because it's already Bundled, and Impossible to hide
iyIjGbUJzfK9C.jpg

I have this monitor, the language can be set to English and everything in the menus is displayed in English. The outside buttons on the monitor have the writting in Korean. Not an issue for me as I already have debezzeled the monitor as it looks mad SEXY without the cheap plastic LG silver border :)

I also removed the AG filter on it, as its glass underneath it and looks alot clearer. Some pics:

Monitor debezzeled:

7996406323_11135815ba.jpg
[/url]
photo (49) by CoolHandsM3, on Flickr[/img]
Is there a hidden VESA mount inside of that thing??

I had written it off simply because of the lack of a way of mounting the thing.

x/posting from another setup forum post- an update to my setup from 2010 on pg 831...

My crappy cellphone shots:
8044472263_8f6ca071c1_h.jpg

left side:
8044482204_3ca6304134_h.jpg

right side:
8044482588_b08aa90142_h.jpg

I used to build pc's in the late 90's / early 00's but have found more recently that it's easier / pretty cheap to get a Dell refurb with a few stacking coupons and then incrementally upgrade the components over time.

Main machine is a Dell XPS 8300 with a core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 2TB WD Black HD, AMD Radeon 6800, and some blu-ray drive from Newegg I got for super cheap.

Old tower off to the left is a Dell XPS 420 w/ a core2quad 6600, 8GB RAM, Radeon HD 5700. No SSD on there I think but at least a TB storage-wise.

Main LCDs: Center is an old Dell 2405FPW in portrait [so 1200x1920], right is one of those awesome/cheap Korean LCDs off eBay, a Yamakasi Catleap that does 2560x1440, and the left side is a Samsung T260HD TV/LCD- the *last* tv model that also displayed at 1920x1200 in pc mode; after this one they quit doing the pc resolutions and towed the line with the rest all now stuck at 1080p.
I used to run a 24/26/24 eyefinity with a 3rd 19x12 24" Gateway, but it started getting unreliable... anyone have a good resource for LCD repair?

Other stuff... 13" c2d mid-'09 mbPro, gen1 iPad, Sony Dash, xbox360 hiding behind the LCDs, Razer Onza controller, Logitech touchpad, Razer DeathAdder lefty, Roccat Arvo keyboard. Kor water bottle... comics, blu-rays, newspaper, bills, old mail. Watching this past Saturday's Doctor Who. Toys. Books books books... Ikea Galant corner desk w/ half-round wing and skinny side extension. Oh and my chair is a Quickie Ti- I'm a quadriplegic, so the wire spaghetti stays; not gonna toss myself onto the floor just to clean that mess up ;)

5p0lM.jpg

New hotness. Ergotron MX center mount, and two monoprice side mounts. Turned out perfect.

This post is from back a little ways but does anyone know what desk this is? I'm moving into a new place soon and looking for ideas on a new setup. I like simple desk styles like this- thinking about maybe putting 2 of these side-by-side to take up the entire wall of one room. For some reason I like enormous amounts of open desk surface area which makes it nice to do projects on or lay out stuff on.

Ruahrc

This post is from back a little ways but does anyone know what desk this is? I'm moving into a new place soon and looking for ideas on a new setup. I like simple desk styles like this- thinking about maybe putting 2 of these side-by-side to take up the entire wall of one room. For some reason I like enormous amounts of open desk surface area which makes it nice to do projects on or lay out stuff on.

Ruahrc

Looks like this table:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50106773/

I'm using that one for my desk at home:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1595516

Some sweet Schiit you got there :p

How do you like the Lyr+BiFrost combo?

With the combo paired with my Senn HD600. am hearing sounds and things in music i never even knew was their before. every song i brought sounded new again.

It makes you want to listen to music, All the time.

Back