Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Finally got my monitors mounted last night! :D

lcdsyn.jpg

what monitors are those? its nice

also id love to see someone oneday spring load the bluetooth apple keybpoard like in vega picture a post above,, i think thats his intentions.

very nice idea...

I just moved sunday. The desk is brand new, but all the equipment is old. Loving the desk so far. Cable management is a piece of cake.

img2011101700025.jpg

I need to extend the cable on the sub. If it was 30" longer, it would be completely hidden.

where'd you get that desk and how much was it?

3 dell u2410s & a Samsung 27"S27A750 120hz 3d monitor all run off one Asus 6970 CUII...itsssaaaniiiiccceeee!

2011-10-13142625.jpg

What settings do you have in order to get a single 6850 for games to be playable?

I actually have 2 in CF(forgot to change my sig lol). To be honest, I can't even run BFBC2 with everything on high. I turned almost everything to medium except for texture on high with 1xAA and 4xAF to get above 30fps. Hopefully my 2x6970s can handle a lot better when they come in.

You say that all the screens are connected to one 6970, but your sig says you have two 6970s. I'm confused.

For eyefinity to work all the monitors have to be connected to one card. He can still have another card in crossfire, but no monitors are connected to it.

For eyefinity to work all the monitors have to be connected to one card. He can still have another card in crossfire, but no monitors are connected to it.

I know that. I'm running that way too. But he makes it sound like he can something that no else can.

do those work pretty good? for txt im sure its fine? any lag on videos (is it the vga or dvi one?)

EDIT: the usb adapter i mean
Its the DVI one. The only time it lags is if i move the video window, it takes a while to catch up. But otherwise, it works great.

Hi Guys,

I noticed some people have posted setups with the IKEA Micke desk..

I'm planning on buying one of these desks to use with an Erogtron Dual Arm stand. Just wondering what the clearance at the back is like, would it allow me to clamp on the Ergo??

Any body wanna post a reverse angle shot?? :D

1zb9nao.jpg

mmzcpc.jpg

Currently on i52500k 16gig 2gig 6970 running with 2 2007fp and one HP2710m
On the right an I7 6gig Vaio hooked up to a 2007wfp.
I truly want to replace the 27 in the middle with a 30" but can't make up my mind due to AG. I like glossy actually, it was one of the main reasons why I choose the HP 2710m in the first place. That thing is crystal clear for a TN. Also maybe if I dare, I may sell it all and go with the 3 120Hz setup but that is gonna require an other 6970 in crossfire, so I don't know.

lol no that pic was taken, when I had them all here to see which one I liked the best for the money. Denon's won :D

They are the best piece I ever owned and not even broken in yet. Everything is heard crystal clear, low freq's and bass repsonse is simply amazing. I decided to get a U3011 2 days after I bought the Denon's, realized I need the cash for the monitor so they went back in the original the box and are now for sale for under new price although they are practically new. If I could keep them I definitely would.

The mount is made up of the following.

- Chief KTA325B Triple Monitor Arm
- 1.5" Galvanized Steel Pipe threaded on one end
- 1.5" floor flange

I bolted the floor flange to the desk and used a hole saw to cut out the center of it. This allowed me to run all the cables down through the pipe and under the desk keeping the desktop clean.

I used 3 Dell 23" Ultrasharp monitors. I'm very happy with the entire setup.

mc25.JPG

mc4.JPG

mc26.JPG

mc40.JPG

mc43.JPG

Posted this in the Workstation thread, but figured I'd post it here too since it is "display related" :)

Monoprice dual monitor stands, OLD Dell 2001FPs, and HP L1950g's on the work computer.

Personal computer on the left, work on the right:
workstation01.jpg

workstation02.jpg

Back