IMG_5541-X2.jpg

IMG_5560-X2.jpg

IMG_5566-X2.jpg

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
21o979u.jpg

10n599h.jpg

11ig8t1.jpg

I would post the rest of the desk but haven't had a chance to clean up the room a bit so yeah haha. Recently picked up this ShiMIan 27" refurb on ebay for $179.99 shipped. I am very happy with it especially for the price. The image is gorgeous.

Killahurtz

Gawd
@|CMF|SoulAssassin

you can get that line hide material at Fry's Electronics , Best Buy , heck Lowe's even has some...

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
Yup, got it at Frys, basic, stick on cable hider strip that comes in 2 parts, one that sticks onto the wall that the cables go in and the other is a cover piece. It was long enough that I cut it in 2 for my office, going to run the speaker wires though it. I wanted to run the wires in the wall, but that idea was not received to well.

The wall mount is just a Monoprice wallmount, you can get it on their site or Amazon. Its a bit stiff though for adjusting, but for just putting up and adjusting it how you like it, its ok.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L17120/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

myelin1

Limp Gawd

Zohar78

[H]ard|Gawd
Yup, got it at Frys, basic, stick on cable hider strip that comes in 2 parts, one that sticks onto the wall that the cables go in and the other is a cover piece. It was long enough that I cut it in 2 for my office, going to run the speaker wires though it. I wanted to run the wires in the wall, but that idea was not received to well.

The wall mount is just a Monoprice wallmount, you can get it on their site or Amazon. Its a bit stiff though for adjusting, but for just putting up and adjusting it how you like it, its ok.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L17120/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

have you thought about taking that cover piece off and painting it to match the color of the wall?

for those looking to buy it, just ask the sales associate for where wire molding is located.

nandapanda

n00b
You could if you were handy feed the wires through the wall and through another hole at the back of the TV. Did this in my home setup- wall socket in a cupboard through to a hole at back of TV. That's more for if you know with some certainty that your tv won't be moving from that spot.

fsm0552

n00b

Funny how things have different names in various part of the world.

We call it "Trunking" in Jamaica

Did a quick google image search at got the same thing you described
Trunking

Last edited:

icor1031

[H]ard|Gawd
Is that monitor curved? and what is it called?

Ultrawide QHD monitors are mad sexy, I will one day replace my muti-monitor setup with one of these.

You can make any monitor curved, you just need a fisheye lens. :D But I think he has a real curve, LOL.

kkt

n00b
To rpc180, pardon my ignorance but what is that sidebar that you have on the right of the screen? Is it a third party one with special gadgets? Thanks.

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
15+ million views, amazing.

This has to be one of the most viewed threads in the history of the internet.
Keep it going fellas.

Banko

Gawd
I just got the Samsung 34" Curved. (Which is very nice imo, the input lag seems to be super low) But this was all I was able to come up with in terms of a setup on the spot:

setup_1-22-2015-small.jpg

Excuse the dust.

Last edited:

Rash

2[H]4U
I like to keep it simple nowadays and keep wires to a minimum, ill put a clearer picture up when theres some natural light:
2zzkf7p.jpg

Killahurtz

Gawd
just added this display to the collection...me and the wife have 31 monitors of all shapes and sizes with 15 in use , I am working up a few pics and a list to post

IMG_9953.jpg

IMG_9972.jpg

genkifd

Limp Gawd
wow thats a lot of screens in one room. i think that would be more than my entire house.