Using u2412m's with the bezels removed. I have the center monitor overlapping the bezels of the other monitors.are they dell 24'' s or 23/21 debezelled?
it's a manhattan triple monitor stand, similar to monoprice mounts in quality. Won't handle 3 24's in landscape, only in portrait.Ohh I like. What kind of stand is that?
Yephis sig says 3xU2412M
Didn't mean to preach to the guy he can tell me to go **** myself but I had to put it.
Here's my PLP setup long time waiting for this.
£600 for the 30" Rev08, £120 for the two 2007FP's RevA05L. Didn't too bad add me to the PLP club. Crappy camera phone I'll take some better pictures tomorrow. PC is a 3570K @ 4.8Ghz, 5870, 8GB Samsung Green, Asus Z77 ITX Deluxe. Need a new graphics card for sure as I'm getting 30fps in Saints Row 3 at 5322x1600 and 40FPS in Risen. Crysis is unplayable 20FPS but UT2004 is sick at 200+ FPS same with CS:GO.
Here is the size you get in photoshop.
Lol well you can't say that about me
1. The aeron is way more adjustable overall - you can adjust just about everything on this chair.
2. The aeron's mesh seat gives just enough and is comfortable enough while ventilating your ass. Your seat gets warmer quicker with the liberty. This makes a difference if you are sitting at your pc for hours at a time.
3. The liberty's seat cushion generates static like a mofo. Shock city whenever you get up out of that thing.
4. The liberty's armrests are a joke. They do not pivot in/out like the aeron, and you can only adjust them to 3 preset positions. I keep having trouble with the armrests running into the lip of my desk, and i have to adjust them all the way down (thus rendering them useless) to scoot my chair a bit closer to the desk because of the 3-presets only. The Aeron you can move the armrests higher/lower as you like, and lock them in place. The Liberty armrests also don't feel very sturdy. see no 5 below.
5. The liberty feels like it was made by a toy company when compared to the Aeron - much better build quality on the herman miller. We refreshed our office with Liberties in 2009 and already a lot of them are tearing up. Obviously most of us dont realize how expensive/"nice" these chairs are and don't treat them very well, but I see a ton of broken armrests/casters and a few seatpans.
6. The price. From what i've seen, a liberty costs just as much as the regular non-posturefit system Aeron, for a CLEARLY inferior chair.
If you are considering a Liberty, you should immediately disqualify it IMO. As far as im concerned, you'd be better off buying a 300 dollar office supply store chair, because in 3 years or less you are just going to be replacing the Liberty anyways after it tears up or because you hate it. It's better to be out 300 bucks as opposed to 700-900 or whatever the Liberty costs.
Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum and thought this would be a good place to say hello and post a pic of my monitors. I'm running 3x HP ZR24w @ 5760 x 1200 on a GTX 670
How do you like image on the Dell vs the HP?
Doplh, which monitors do you have in the tri setup? Bezels look tiny